buying Air Jordans from a babe

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

peedealer

buying Air Jordans from a babe

Post by peedealer »

im cracking my head on this. its not typical stuff i usually post. in addition to doing posts cumming and worshipping shoes, i also like to wear women shoes, clothes, or in this case a shoe that has been worn by a woman.
i have found some deals online from people wanting to sell their old stuff, but im' stingy. usually getting a pair like that wears out my adrenaline and sexual urge. So i cut the conversation short.
i did see an arab woman in laced boots the other day, tried to get those by sneaking around. or ask women in malls or restaurants. i like it tough. fuck. :P
anyway now, i have my sights on these beautiful shoes called Air Jordans low grey 12. worn by a beautiful babe just twice. but you know i'll enjoy wearing them. now im not an expert, but i kept asking her questions. over and over, which she was very adamantly not being cooperative about - posting pics wearing them to show the sole and reveal and issues. coz offcourse her asking price wasnt less. a good USD 60/-. asking her more pics to check the obvious became difficult, plus she doesnt have the box. The most worrying thing is she purchased them in philippines
i need anyones help here spoting if they are fake or originals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
jd1

Re: buying Air Jordans from a babe

Post by jd1 »

If she claims that they're real she should show a receipt. If she thew it away, I would ask for like.. 10 super high res photos, the box if possible, and for sure a label photo, so you can check the codes in there online.

$60 is way too big of gamble imo. I usually go for genuine but used or old (2000-2010) sneakers for under 20. It may suck, but if you let this one go you'll find another pair sooner or later.
rawrer

Post by rawrer »

Here's some things to compare: https://housakicks.com/real-vs-fake-sne ... wolf-grey/

Still those shoes are hot, let us know if you end up getting them :D
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

$60 for barely worn, no-box J's is suspicious. I've paid ~$100 or so for gently used Jordan 12s and called that a good bargain. It's always possible she simply doesn't know the true value, or it's one of the (less desired) international models, but I'd be cautious. There will always be other used shoes for sale, somewhere, eventually.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

today she has put up more shoes for sale. and not only that she has actually put better pics of this pair. I had to go try out a size 41 at footlockers to get an idea of whether they would fit. they do, but appears smaller than my regular shoes.
the shoe looks genuine. right guys? i looked at the letterings. Let me know please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rawrer

Post by rawrer »

I say go for it, see how low you can bargain. You don't wanna end up regretting not getting them
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

i picked them up! for usd 55/- looks and feels geniune. logo exactly the way it should be, quality stitching and all. matches online criteria. So i know i got a deal :)
It Felt super. i sniffed it alot! :P but cant get much of foot scent. damn i only wished the chick would've brought it to me or atleast 1 pic of her trying it out for me. Her BF did the trade. It went quick and its here
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

She has some espadrilles for sale. I simply messaged her abt it and she blocked me wtf..
rawrer

Post by rawrer »

meh you got the shoes tho. Some girls are just weird like that. Post some pictures when you get a chance!