Breaking in the new year

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ravegex

Breaking in the new year

Post by Ravegex »

Hey shoesession family! I am a long time user and big time fan of everything I see here! I finally want to really try to give back and share my side the fun I’m having! Guess you could say it’s like my New Years resolution, haha. But attached is a couple pics of an order I have on our oh so favorite app. Best part you might ask? She knows who her market is with the shoes! She’s even offered to wear them a bit more to really get that smelly used (good) nasty smell that we all love! And of course when they get here I’ll post more but let me know what you guys want to see and I’ll see if I can post something you all will like !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kedslover

Re: Breaking in the new year

Post by kedslover »

what app is this?? Instagram??
Ravegex

Post by Ravegex »

Mercari
Ravegex

Post by Ravegex »

Soo my order finally game in guys and man oh man am I happy. They smell amazing! Like when she said they would smell bad she was. It kidding. I mean the superstars smell vary earthy if that makes sense to anyone. Plus side is there still really damp with her sweat! Now the rocket dogs are on another level though oddly. This things reak like if I take them out of the bag they came in it makes my room smell like them and when I say these things are damp I mean DAMP. Like I clould almost reading them out damp. But god they still are amazing shoes even if the smell is over powering !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Thats hot