Thrift Store Finds

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xxgriffithxx

Thrift Store Finds

Post by xxgriffithxx »

Hello everyone, so quick story. The other day I went to the thrift store just to look around, it's right down the street from a university and sometimes I can find some cute sneakers there. Though, the past couple of weeks I haven't seen any sneakers on the women's used shelf and when I normally do I chicken out of buying them. Well I went in on monday, saw these two there along with some adidas and just knew I had to have them....

20181213_165941.jpg
20181213_165944.jpg
Again, I chickened out like I normally do. I had to come up with a plan in case someone would ask me...so I thought some of it through. Today I walked in and there are like 5 girls in there shopping, two moms with kids and I thought oh no this is not good, don't want to look weird, so I walked around like I normally do checking out the merch and then started to think...!....Act like I got a call from my girlfriend, say something about cosplay and see if those sneakers are still there. so I walked over, grabbed my phone out started "talking" to the gf. Hung up the phone grabbed the two pairs and turned around to go to the counter and one of the workers is standing right there. a cute college age blonde, she looked at me and smiled, looked at what I grabbed, and asked, "did you find everything okay sir?" for a moment my mind went blank but i smiled, and said, "yep just picking up a couple pairs of shoes for the GF. she saw these the other day and thought they'd look super cute with her cosplay outfit she's making." Then from around the corner her other coworker came over and was like, "what's cosplay?"... but thankfully the other worker who said hello first, was able to tell her what it was and said that the outfit my gf was making must be really cute. I said, "it certainly is, just gotta put the last final touches to the outfit" and walked past them, made my way to the counter, paid 12 dollars for the pair and left. Can't wait to have some fun with them. Maybe even get the gf to join in.
20181213_190130.jpg
20181213_190140.jpg
20181213_190152.jpg
20181213_190208.jpg
20181213_190213.jpg
20181213_190242.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
presh

Re: Thrift Store Finds

Post by presh »

Some cute shoes! I love thrift stores. They don't always have great stuff but there are always some diamonds in the rough! Let's see some action.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Please blase the nikes! And really no one cares what you're buying so don't be self-conscious about it! I have bought plenty of shoes from thrift stores and garage sales with the latter being more difficult and exciting since the soon to be former owner is usually standing right there and it's tough to not just stare at her feet! Buy what you want and be happy, life is short!
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

I don’t like thrift stores because you never knew who had them. Could be some nasty gross chick with disgusting feet lol. Always buy mine off Facebook if I’m gonna buy some
sneakerfreak03

Post by sneakerfreak03 »

Thrift stores are great for cheap used sneakers. I don't let it bother me any more. Nobody knows what you are doing with them and with shoes that are obviously not yours they probably think it's for a wife, GF, kid, etc. Worse case is you get some weird looks but chances are you'll never see them again anyway. :)
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Don't worry about awkward looks. I had girlfriend and she had some run dow nasty looking Kswiss. She didn't have much so I purchased new Kswiss and Pink Skechers sport trails. The clerk looked at me strange and commented sir these are for women. Looked almost bothered. I looked her like obviously 6 foot tall and don't fit into a 6 1/2 in womens and definitely dont wear pink and white. There's nothing feminine about me. Another words dont worry about it.

Although once she broke them in, hell yeah I BLEW MY A LOAD IN THEM. I still have a pair of her shoes. In the closet in the box my current gf thinks I got the for her. I bought these in 2002 .
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Shes actually my wife
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Cheer shoes
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Screenshot_20181215-095143_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Screenshot_20181215-095116_Gallery.jpg