The post-Tumblr plan

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

VerseCon

The post-Tumblr plan

Post by VerseCon »

Hi Guys, as some of you may have noticed from the 17th of December all adult content will be banned from tumblr (sad, but for good reasons). A lot of great sneaker related content over there will disappear.

As i love to scramble around tumblr and see everyone gather some great stuff from all over the internet. I’d like to start a topic about how we’re going to proceed enjoying the great effort everyone puts into collecting and finding the best new content.

Anyone have any ideas on this issue? Are we using reddit from now on for example (not ideal for image sharing). Any other SM platforms to consider? Please share your thoughts on this!
jd1

Re: The post-Tumblr plan

Post by jd1 »

I'm not a tumblr user but I've ripped a few. If your favorite pages are going away, you might want to do the same. Google for the tool tumblripper. Version 3 is out, but I'm on an older one.
chucko

Post by chucko »

I may roll through my old posts and try to save some of the pics I like, but I plan to start posting my sneaker stories here as well (i've posted some, but not all). I also plan to keep an eye on a few of the subreddits (r/girlsinsneakers and r/chickswearingchucks are good). I'll also be using Kik to keep in touch with some of the tumblr folks. But I suspect this site is going to quickly become the main source for good x rated sneaker content. I do plan to keep my SFW blog going though, since it's just pictures of girls in converse and I've intentionally kept it clean.
JaxJaguars

Post by JaxJaguars »

C any good recommendations of pages to make sure to rip before disappearing? It looks like sneakerfixation is already gone.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

chucko wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:44 pm I may roll through my old posts and try to save some of the pics I like, but I plan to start posting my sneaker stories here as well (i've posted some, but not all). I also plan to keep an eye on a few of the subreddits (r/girlsinsneakers and r/chickswearingchucks are good). I'll also be using Kik to keep in touch with some of the tumblr folks. But I suspect this site is going to quickly become the main source for good x rated sneaker content. I do plan to keep my SFW blog going though, since it's just pictures of girls in converse and I've intentionally kept it clean.
Yeah please post your stories here! I loved the latest one by the way. I love it when the girls are into it, rather than doing it because they are coerced. That’s just my thing, not a criticism :)
chucko

Post by chucko »

Will do! I was really into that idea too. Hoping to continue writing about that couple here or there in the future.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

That would be great.

I find the surprise and exploration phase the most exciting to write about. Walking in on the girls enjoying their chucks was awesome.