What was the first worn sneaker you've obtained from a woman?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feet.candid

Re: What was the first worn sneaker you've obtained from a woman?

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Wed May 11, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
tedked

Post by tedked »

Great ?, I got a pair of really good worn blue Keds champions from my girl friends house. They were so good. Her Mom and older Sister both wore them. I had those babies for years. They were an awesome pair. The soles were brown pebbley and smooth in several spots. The canvas was soft and the inside smelled like a dream. Good memories.
rash357

Post by rash357 »

theoneforyou wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:07 pm Sperry's was in high school a couple of years ago a friend said she forgot her Nike's for cross country training after school. Luckily she wore a size 10 in womens and I could fit in them I offered to let her borrow my Nike's at the time and she said thanks. She gave me her Sperry's and I felt all the sweat from her feet in them as she never wore socks in any type of shoes. I joked and said you forgot to wear socks and she just laughed and said I don't ever wear any. I got an instant boner I tried to hide.
That’s awesome - what did they smell like? Have any photos??
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

rash357 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 pm
theoneforyou wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:07 pm Sperry's was in high school a couple of years ago a friend said she forgot her Nike's for cross country training after school. Luckily she wore a size 10 in womens and I could fit in them I offered to let her borrow my Nike's at the time and she said thanks. She gave me her Sperry's and I felt all the sweat from her feet in them as she never wore socks in any type of shoes. I joked and said you forgot to wear socks and she just laughed and said I don't ever wear any. I got an instant boner I tried to hide.
That’s awesome - what did they smell like? Have any photos??
Yes a few it was my first pair I cummed on so I blew a load every day for a good few weeks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
citysneak101

Post by citysneak101 »

Z.
Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

citysneak101 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:01 pm A pair of size 7 white Xhilaration Canvas mules. Slip on kind. I was in 6th-7th grade and she was a friend of mine but not the type to hang out outside of school. It was during a ski club event for after school. She always wore them! The group she was in took off to go ski and I stayed inside and hung out until it was clear to go grab them. I took those home and enjoyed them for a couple of years. Funny thing was she talked to me about it the next day and was like “why would they take my old smelly sneakers and not the cash right inside!?” Wish I still had those things!
What ended up happening to them?
citysneak101

Post by citysneak101 »

Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

I still have mine and I had the hottest experience with them recently.

There's this girl I'm seeing and when she found out I had a thing for shoes she got really curious. I showed her my collection and she asked me which one was my favorite. I showed her and she went and tried them on! After all the times I've fucked and cum in them - she's walking around in those shoes! She teases me a bit with the shoes and I ask her if she'd get in bed with me with the shoes on. She thought it was kind of kinky so she agrees.

We start having our fun - and I go down on her. She gets really into it but all I can think of is her feet inside the shoes - getting sweatier and sweatier. This goes on for a good while.

After she cums I could see that she's really sweaty - probably doubly worse for her feet. She then takes one off and shoves it in my arms and says, "Show me what you do to these shoes". It was so hot. I smelled them immediately - and could smell her feet inside them. It had a bit of a sweet perfumey hint to it. It made me so horny so I stuck my cock inside - still SUPER warm and moist from earlier and started fucking it. I've never felt anything so good.

"Interesting... so that's how you do it, let me help" - she said. She grabbed onto the shoe and started jerking me off. It felt so good. After a bit I could see that she started getting into it - she starts licking the shoe! It started with a few small licks but after a bit she'd pull the shoe off my cock, give the sole one long clean lick, and then put it back on. IT WAS SO HOT. After a bit she told me to tell her when I was going to cum. When I did, she pulls the shoe off and puts her mouth on my penis and starts sucking it. I came so hard when she did that...
SaraSneakers

Post by SaraSneakers »

Yes! Share your fetishes & interests, women, really want to play too! :) <3
haithar

Post by haithar »

……..
Last edited by haithar on Thu May 05, 2022 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd