What was the first worn sneaker you've obtained from a woman?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

KV16

What was the first worn sneaker you've obtained from a woman?

Post by KV16 »

What was the first worn sneaker that you got from a woman? How did it happen? Post pics!
theoneforyou

Re: What was the first worn sneaker you've obtained from a woman?

Post by theoneforyou »

Sperry's was in high school a couple of years ago a friend said she forgot her Nike's for cross country training after school. Luckily she wore a size 10 in womens and I could fit in them I offered to let her borrow my Nike's at the time and she said thanks. She gave me her Sperry's and I felt all the sweat from her feet in them as she never wore socks in any type of shoes. I joked and said you forgot to wear socks and she just laughed and said I don't ever wear any. I got an instant boner I tried to hide.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

Mine was a pair of skate shoes that were super popular in highschool.

There was this girl in one of my classes - always played with her shoes in class. I sat behind her so it was always fun to watch her take off her shoes, pop her heels out, or dangle it off her foot. I talked to her a bit and we eventually became friends.

I kept thinking about her shoes though - it came to the point where I had dreams about them. She wore them for about a year every day - and when he stopped wearing them, I knew I had to make my move!

I came up with a plan to try to get her shoes for myself - it was kind of a weird plan but I said I was having nightmares and that in the dreams, it said that her shoes would be able to stop them. She kind of laughed and asked if I wanted her shoes. I told her "sure, maybe it'll stop the nightmares" and sort of nervously laughed it off. She jokingly said that she hoped they didn't smell funny since they were old and she had just worn them everywhere over the summer break.

She gave them to me in a plastic bag the next day at school. I had such a hard time paying attention in class that day since I wanted to get home with the shoes. My heart was pounding.

Finally at 3 o clock, I went home. I locked myself in my room and opened the bag - I could not believe it. I had her shoes! The same shoes I've been thinking and dreaming about all this time. I took the right one and gave it one big sniff - she was right - they did smell pretty bad - but I liked it. I took the left one and smelled it and started jerking off. I had the right one hovering over my penis - but I had a tough time thrusting it in. It was my first time experiencing this sort of thing and it felt wrong since she was so nice about giving me her shoes. My cock was throbbing now - it needed to feel the inside of her shoe. I then see a text on my phone from her and I ended up putting the shoe down for now.

Still - the thought of her shoes on my cock grew. That night I put one shoe on my nose and the other near my cock and started pleasuring myself again. I had her shoe hovering over my rock hard penis. Again, it still felt so wrong that I was about to fuck her shoe, but then I started thinking about her playing with these shoes in class and I had to do it - my penis was drooling precum at that point - throbbing insatiably. One hard thrust into her right shoe - the best feeling over. I fucked it over and over, harder and harder with the left one still on my nose. I felt a surge of heat from the bottom of my penis crawl slowly towards the top. Every thrust, harder and harder, until I felt it all come out. Eight intense bursts, every one more intense than the last - as I felt the warmth spill into her shoe. I seriously didn't expect her shoe to fuck that well.

I cleaned it up and slept with her shoe in my arms that night. I still haven't found a shoe that fucks as well as that one.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

theoneforyou wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:07 pm Sperry's was in high school a couple of years ago a friend said she forgot her Nike's for cross country training after school. Luckily she wore a size 10 in womens and I could fit in them I offered to let her borrow my Nike's at the time and she said thanks. She gave me her Sperry's and I felt all the sweat from her feet in them as she never wore socks in any type of shoes. I joked and said you forgot to wear socks and she just laughed and said I don't ever wear any. I got an instant boner I tried to hide.
Did you get to play with them? :D
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

KV16 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:08 pm
theoneforyou wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:07 pm Sperry's was in high school a couple of years ago a friend said she forgot her Nike's for cross country training after school. Luckily she wore a size 10 in womens and I could fit in them I offered to let her borrow my Nike's at the time and she said thanks. She gave me her Sperry's and I felt all the sweat from her feet in them as she never wore socks in any type of shoes. I joked and said you forgot to wear socks and she just laughed and said I don't ever wear any. I got an instant boner I tried to hide.
Did you get to play with them? :D
I did it felt so good it was my first time cumming on a shoe I just looked at them and thought of her and her sweaty feet in them all day one of my favorite shoes to play with till this day
wookie29

Post by wookie29 »

KV16 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:07 pm Mine was a pair of skate shoes that were super popular in highschool.

There was this girl in one of my classes - always played with her shoes in class. I sat behind her so it was always fun to watch her take off her shoes, pop her heels out, or dangle it off her foot. I talked to her a bit and we eventually became friends.

I kept thinking about her shoes though - it came to the point where I had dreams about them. She wore them for about a year every day - and when he stopped wearing them, I knew I had to make my move!

I came up with a plan to try to get her shoes for myself - it was kind of a weird plan but I said I was having nightmares and that in the dreams, it said that her shoes would be able to stop them. She kind of laughed and asked if I wanted her shoes. I told her "sure, maybe it'll stop the nightmares" and sort of nervously laughed it off. She jokingly said that she hoped they didn't smell funny since they were old and she had just worn them everywhere over the summer break.

She gave them to me in a plastic bag the next day at school. I had such a hard time paying attention in class that day since I wanted to get home with the shoes. My heart was pounding.

Finally at 3 o clock, I went home. I locked myself in my room and opened the bag - I could not believe it. I had her shoes! The same shoes I've been thinking and dreaming about all this time. I took the right one and gave it one big sniff - she was right - they did smell pretty bad - but I liked it. I took the left one and smelled it and started jerking off. I had the right one hovering over my penis - but I had a tough time thrusting it in. It was my first time experiencing this sort of thing and it felt wrong since she was so nice about giving me her shoes. My cock was throbbing now - it needed to feel the inside of her shoe. I then see a text on my phone from her and I ended up putting the shoe down for now.

Still - the thought of her shoes on my cock grew. That night I put one shoe on my nose and the other near my cock and started pleasuring myself again. I had her shoe hovering over my rock hard penis. Again, it still felt so wrong that I was about to fuck her shoe, but then I started thinking about her playing with these shoes in class and I had to do it - my penis was drooling precum at that point - throbbing insatiably. One hard thrust into her right shoe - the best feeling over. I fucked it over and over, harder and harder with the left one still on my nose. I felt a surge of heat from the bottom of my penis crawl slowly towards the top. Every thrust, harder and harder, until I felt it all come out. Eight intense bursts, every one more intense than the last - as I felt the warmth spill into her shoe. I seriously didn't expect her shoe to fuck that well.

I cleaned it up and slept with her shoe in my arms that night. I still haven't found a shoe that fucks as well as that one.
Wow! Did you get any pics or have a description of what they looked like?
KV16

Post by KV16 »

theoneforyou wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:27 pm I did it felt so good it was my first time cumming on a shoe I just looked at them and thought of her and her sweaty feet in them all day one of my favorite shoes to play with till this day
Cool! Any pics?
KV16

Post by KV16 »

wookie29 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 pm Wow! Did you get any pics or have a description of what they looked like?
I actually still have them! They're a little worn out from the constant pounding I give them! :P
IMG_0385_Compressed.jpg
IMG_0401_Compressed.jpg
IMG_0402_Compressed.jpg
It's actually funny - I don't think many people think they're that hot, but they're definitely my favorite pair of shoes to fuck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rgt

Post by rgt »

I also remember the skate shoe time... some shoes I remember as very horny back then would be described ugly as hell if you'd first see 'em today :D
I remember Fila Barricade Low... oh well, looking just like an elephant's foot in black and white. :P

My actual first pair was from the neighbour's daughter. That were Tretorn platform "Keds", canvas, white, size 31... which were thrown out as she outgrew them long ago. And I often left the house through the garage, where the donation bags were (and still are, good 20 years later; only she's not living there any more...), after playing computer games with her brother :D
The next stolen pairs were also hers... growing in size, not necessary in style.

But the first ones I also kept until today were - skate shoes! :mrgreen:
I was visiting another mate, at a LAN-Party (those were the days). His sister was not at home, and we played and slept in the basement, the living room, literally everywhere. On the stairs down to the basement, there was one pair parked at the side of every step... clearly her style and size 8) , and at night I was able to sneak out two of them to the toilet, yellow Emericas and white Etnies (?) with a big green E on the side. I came both of them, shaking nervously, and put them back again.
That night was a nervous night, and I wanted to cum those damn things again! But instead, as we packed our stuff together the next day, I just took another pair of Emericas with me - that I still own :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! The first pair I got from a girl was in the late 80's! I was a young man and my gf (who was 19) knew about my love for sneakers. At this time she owned a wonderful pair of Adidas hi-tops, made of very supple leather. To write this post, I searched and found a pic on the web:

Hers were not the same color: they were adorable baby blue! Moreover, her size was small (36 EUR, that means 5 US). At this time, I already saw the so sexy Reebok Freestyles, but sadly they were not very popular in France... These Adidas look quite similar, and I loved them! My gf noticed that I used to look at them very oftenly! That's why she decided to give them to me when she bought a new pair of trainers! OMG, I felt so excited!..
I preciously kept them for years, secretly hidden in my room (I lived by my parents). I loved to play with them, to caress the soft and supple leather, to rub my hard cock on the leather and on the soles... Well, these lovely Adidas were real sextoys!.. When I moved to another town on the occasion of my first job, my precious Adidas came with me! I don't remember exactly, but I kept them for at leat 10 years! Then, the soles became to decay... They, started to crumble, so it was the end!.. Throwing them away was a sad decision!..