What was the first worn sneaker you've obtained from a woman?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

John123456

Re: What was the first worn sneaker you've obtained from a woman?

Post by John123456 »

Last edited by John123456 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
converse cum

Post by converse cum »

John123456 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:41 am I was just about to graduate elementary school back then. There was this hot girl with cute feet who always would wear low converse chucks. Lets call her Kaelyn. They were 2 years old and really worn out. I used to sit next to her (our teacher chose our places to sit in order to increase productivity) and sometimes when she would wear them barefoot i could smell. It would always give me an instant boner. What i didn't know was Kaelyn had a foot fetish. I remember one time in class (It was breaktime and everyone was busy doing random shit) she touched my crotch and boner under the table with her chucks. I got shocked instantly but still remember her seductive smile. She looked at me and whispered "you like it don't you?" I was shocked but pleasured at the time by the smoothened sole and toecap of her dirty chucks rubbing up and down my dick in my pants. The white part was all dirty, brown and shiny from years. We were best friends in elementary school and we were often at each others place chilling. So she knew i wouldn't tell the class what she tried to do. Just one week later we went to her place after school. She didn't wear her socks all week and the smell was amazing. Her parents weren't home as they usually got out of work a hours later. We went to her room and just chilled the evening. We were watching star wars when i suddenly felt something touching me. I was wearing shorts when i noticed she put her chuck up through my shorts up to my underwear. She looked at me and said " you fucking idiot didn't you think i would see all the times you looked at my chucks while your thing grew hard" i smiled and said " you never know" she just looked at me while i was getting rubbed off. She then began to open up my shorts and pulled out my dick out and looked at me and said "lets see how my stinky shoes can make your dick explode" she then slowly touched my dick with the smoothened out chucks and began to rub me up and down. She placed her other foot at my face and made me smell it. I was aroused to the point i didn't care what was happening. Her soft soles and smooth toecap jerking my dick and touching my balls was out of the world. I then took her left shoe off and began to sniff it. I told her i wanted to feel the inside of her shoe on my dick and she laughed at me and said " so you wanna feel the stinky inside of my basketball shoes on your dick. You were always weird" she took her right shoe off and put it on my dick in an instant. The damp feeling of the shoe made me aroused to the point where i nearly blew my load. I moaned and she looked at me and said while laughing "(name) lemme see how much you can make my shoes dirtier". She grabbed the chuck with her feet and slowly began to jerk me off while moaning. I tied her left shoe to my face so i inhaled the smell of her stinky shoes. I felt her inner sole and her feet on my dick through the thin canvas and blew my biggest load to the best shoe footjob i ever got. She looked at my dick and was impressed over how much i loaded her right shoe. I laid back relaxed and she went out to the bathroom to clean most of the cum out of her shoe but since she just wiped i still managed to stain her chuck. I didn't manage to obtain it directly but i got the best shoejob ever from my girlfriend
That story is one of the best stories I've ever read about Converse!!! Thanks for sharing!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Daaaamn great stories
iCunt

Post by iCunt »

True!
SaraSneakers wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:34 pm Yes! Share your fetishes & interests, women, really want to play too! :) <3
Sneakers statt Heels :-D
lijones

Post by lijones »

Mother in laws keds. Nice and worn perfectly when she gifted them to me
presh

Post by presh »

I've posted this elsewhere, but I wanted to contribute to this great thread.

The first shoe I stole from a girl was seventh grade, this girl had really cute Kswiss sneakers. She wore them for gym then changed out, so after lunch I ran back to the classroom and put one in my backpack. I got away with it! I worshipped that sneaker and fucked it sooo much. Still have it today.

The first shoes where she knew were in high school. This one girl had a really hot pair of Vans, so I eventually asked to buy them off her. She was hesitant, but said she had some other shoes she would sell me. She sold me a pair of green converse and white converse one stars. They weren't anything amazing, and weren't her Van's, but they were still good sneakers. Her friend had a pair of worn out Nikes I really wanted, but she never relented on those. I would've paid so much for those.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

presh wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:05 am The first shoe I stole from a girl was seventh grade, this girl had really cute Kswiss sneakers. She wore them for gym then changed out, so after lunch I ran back to the classroom and put one in my backpack. I got away with it! I worshipped that sneaker and fucked it sooo much. Still have it today.
Just one? What happened to the other one? Any pics?
presh

Post by presh »

KV16 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:15 pm
presh wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:05 am The first shoe I stole from a girl was seventh grade, this girl had really cute Kswiss sneakers. She wore them for gym then changed out, so after lunch I ran back to the classroom and put one in my backpack. I got away with it! I worshipped that sneaker and fucked it sooo much. Still have it today.
Just one? What happened to the other one? Any pics?
In the heat of the moment, I was super nervous and only grabbed one. I don't know what she did with the other, but I guess she threw it out eventually. Attached is a pic of the sneaker. It's been through a lot with me, and this is after I had to deep clean it because it was covered in cum.
20190528_081326-min.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ConverseRocker313

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

In middle school i asked my crush (Brooke M) if i could have her old pair of converse when she got new ones. And she did, sz 9 grey lo-top converse. She is very athletic and i seen her run track in them sockless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very hot