Check out her shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Fuckmywifesshoes

Re: Check out her shoes

Post by Fuckmywifesshoes »

Hey thanks for the reply. So I’m not a big socks sky. So are usually don’t have or ever wear socks nor does she like them either. I do love coming all over her shoes and then seeing her wear them out when we go out to get a bite to eat or shopping etc. that’s probably my biggest turn on. Guys will be checking her out and her little yoga pants and I know she’s wearing Sneakers that are covered in my come and people have no idea. Well you guys would know ha ha Ha ha ha
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

Fuckmywifesshoes wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:53 am Hey thanks for the reply. So I’m not a big socks sky. So are usually don’t have or ever wear socks nor does she like them either. I do love coming all over her shoes and then seeing her wear them out when we go out to get a bite to eat or shopping etc. that’s probably my biggest turn on. Guys will be checking her out and her little yoga pants and I know she’s wearing Sneakers that are covered in my come and people have no idea. Well you guys would know ha ha Ha ha ha
Oh dang haha would’ve loved to see some of her socks. That’s hot ;) should post vids of the cumshots in the shoes and her putting them back on
Fuckmywifesshoes

Got a doorknob with her bare feet and then cummed all over her foot and she put her superstars back on. Then wore them all day yesterday and today. I’ll post pics later
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Can't wait!!!
aok

Post by aok »

Any more pictures of your collection?
poser

Post by poser »

What do the insoles on her most worn pair look like?
Fuckmywifesshoes

Deep black imprints
herb_ie

Post by herb_ie »

Thanks for sharing all these pics, best thread in a while!
Fuckmywifesshoes

Been busy with life. Have a ton of new pics. I’ll upload more this week
Last edited by Fuckmywifesshoes on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

HOT!!!