Check out her shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Fuckmywifesshoes

Re: Check out her shoes

Post by Fuckmywifesshoes »

Well we have a lot of sex and I like to cum a few times a day so I ask her for handjobs and blowjobs a lot. Also some of these photos are a bit older. The one I just posted was from tonight though. Basically she’ll jerk me off 3-4 tones per week and I always take photos so it adds up quickly.
Nikecum1

Post by Nikecum1 »

Cool you can make more cum video and pictures of the Flyknite when you come on the ankle or in the bunch cum?
Fuckmywifesshoes

We are going camping all weekend so I am sure we will come back with some great photos. Any suggestions on what pairs we should pack?
Any ASICS fans here?
Nikecum1

Post by Nikecum1 »

So I would be for the pink and yellow Flyknite 😏
rippers

Post by rippers »

oh, the grey and pink asics look very dry... :shock: please pour properly! :wink:
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
marksas

Post by marksas »

Please take the Nike airs 90
dan91

Post by dan91 »

Nike frees would be good
Fuckmywifesshoes

If anyone would like to communicate via text, just send me a PM and we can swap numbers. Would love to be able to share more photos and vids etc on a private basis
aok

Post by aok »

Forget the shoes, I’d love to peel those pink Nike’s off of her feet and take her from behind.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

I’d take those blue adidas camping and come back with a video lol. I’d trade via email if you were interested. Do you cum her shoes 3-4 times per day or just cum in general 3-4 times?