My Global Sneaker Cumdumping Project!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meny

Re: My Global Sneaker Cumdumping Project!

Post by Meny »

Interested! will they make it to Slovakia? xx
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

💕THE PROJECT BEGINS 💕

(I have written these rules here to not only help everyone involved understand the game, but also to make the project run as smoothly as possible 😃)

----------------

How it works 💦👟

° All correspondence will be through email

° It is £10 to enter the project. I accept litecoin (LTC crypto) and circlepay

° After the closing date (see below), all entries will be notified about the order of my Nike's journey. This will be chosen at random using a randomising app

°After the closing date, any additional entrants who want to join, will be placed at the end of the journey in order of when they confirm

° One entry per person (so make sure you don't waste this one-off opportunity!!😂)

° You will have 2 days to have your fun and cum on or in my precious Nike Airmax 90s **

° I will give you the address for where to send them next (via email)

° You will be responsible for covering postage costs when sending them on. You must use a trackable service.

° You will send me proof of postage/tracking number (via email)

° This project will continue until there are no more entrants.

° Once this has run it's course... I will auction them off (project entrants only)

----------------

I will start a new thread on shoesession that I would like you to use to share your experiences with my Nike's.

I will create a new kik.me group for members to chat and share their experiences in real-time.

The idea of this project is to create an awesome thread with great content that is spoken about for years!!

All I ask is, get as creative, crazy and wild as possible!! Let's raise the game for sneakerheads to follow!😂💕

** PLEASE DO NOT DEFACE, DESTROY, DAMAGE OR REMOVE OR ALTER THE LACES OF MY NIKES**

Email me @ stepsie.online@gmail.com if you want to confirm your place 💕

If you have any questions, please ask them on this thread so it can act as a FAO for everyone too XXX

---------------

Closing date for entry: 31st August 2018, Midnight GMT London 💋
Last edited by Stephanie_Stepsie on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
rippers

Post by rippers »

sounds very good!
Unfortunately, I have no coins, so I will have to follow the events from outside and enjoy ...
Maybe in the end there is the possibility to buy the Nikes with "real" money, even for those who could not attend due to a lack of coins?
That would be a chance, a consolation! ;)
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
Stephanie_Stepsie

rippers wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:22 pm sounds very good!
Unfortunately, I have no coins, so I will have to follow the events from outside and enjoy ...
Maybe in the end there is the possibility to buy the Nikes with "real" money, even for those who could not attend due to a lack of coins?
That would be a chance, a consolation! ;)
Setting up a cryptocoin wallet and funding it is really simple- similar to funding paypal, circlepay etc.

I use coinbase (it has its own smartphone app too) and I was set up within the day X

If anyone needs any help doing this, send me an email 💋
rippers

Post by rippers »

"The websites and the services offered by Coinbase are NOT addressed to persons who have their registered office or place of residence in Germany. "...
:(
Stephanie_Stepsie

rippers wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:09 am "The websites and the services offered by Coinbase are NOT addressed to persons who have their registered office or place of residence in Germany. "...
:(
Try bitcoin.de 💋
rippers

Post by rippers »

I have tried various services, all bring a lot of bureaucracy here because of the money laundering laws. I have no desire to tell the German state, if, when and for what I spend my money and what payment methods I choose ... Since I can make a direct transfer or use PAYPAL ... (which would also o.k. in this case)
Stephanie_Stepsie

rippers wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:46 am I have tried various services, all bring a lot of bureaucracy here because of the money laundering laws. I have no desire to tell the German state, if, when and for what I spend my money and what payment methods I choose ... Since I can make a direct transfer or use PAYPAL ... (which would also o.k. in this case)
Ok xxx
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

I have some questions.

1) What is LTC crypto? I'm completely unfamiliar with bitcoins, or whatever they're called.

2) Will you make shipping costs a little more reasonable by grouping by country, e.g. USA participant mails to another USA participant next, rather than someone in Europe? That would help out all participants...

3) Is Kik required? I don't use it...

4) Is it OK to wear your Nikes? Or cum only? They'd fit me.

5) If we can't deface the laces, does that also mean no cumming on them? They might have to be removed to cum on the outsides of the shoes...

6) Any other restrictions on what can or can't be done to the Nikes? Obviously no gross stuff or destruction, since the goal is to share, but I know lots of us have other things involved in sneaker play. (Using lube/lotion on the insides, for example, or removing the insole to cum the footbed...etc.)

7) Finally, what sort of documentation is expected? Pictures are a given, but making and uploading quality video is a lot of commitment on a 2 day schedule. I'm also personally uncomfortable sharing any video that e.g. my employers may be able to link to me someday.

Thanks in advance for clarifying.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
Stephanie_Stepsie

visitor9000 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:57 am I have some questions.

1) What is LTC crypto? I'm completely unfamiliar with bitcoins, or whatever they're called.

It's a form of cryptocurrency; litecoin. I use coinbase as my payment processor as it's easy to use (and they have an app) but any processor that can send LTC will do the same.

2) Will you make shipping costs a little more reasonable by grouping by country, e.g. USA participant mails to another USA participant next, rather than someone in Europe? That would help out all participants...

I understand this point but one of the concepts is the randomness of where will they go next so for the extra couple of pounds/dollars/euros etc it would cost, i think the overall experience will be worth it. Also, if entrants register after the project has started, I'll have the same issue.

3) Is Kik required? I don't use it...

No, it's not required at all, it was just another way for members to interact and share their experiences...if they want to. It's your choice

4) Is it OK to wear your Nikes? Or cum only? They'd fit me.

Yes, you can wear them if they fit. I don't want them being stretched though as that would damage them. They are a UK5, so they're quite small.

5) If we can't deface the laces, does that also mean no cumming on them? They might have to be removed to cum on the outsides of the shoes...

The laces (any part of the Nike's) can be cummed on, just not removed and/or relaced

6) Any other restrictions on what can or can't be done to the Nikes? Obviously no gross stuff or destruction, since the goal is to share, but I know lots of us have other things involved in sneaker play. (Using lube/lotion on the insides, for example, or removing the insole to cum the footbed...etc.)

Cum is obviously fine. Lube and lotion are fine too, just no gross stuff.
Removing the insole would be classed as damage, so i don't want them taking them out.

7) Finally, what sort of documentation is expected? Pictures are a given, but making and uploading quality video is a lot of commitment on a 2 day schedule. I'm also personally uncomfortable sharing any video that e.g. my employers may be able to link to me someday.

Nothing is "expected", but if people want to share, they can use the thread I'll create to show and tell others. If you don't want to share, then you don't have to; it's up to you xxx

Thanks in advance for clarifying.