Asking for sneakers, looking for girls on internet

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ink

Re: Asking for sneakers, looking for girls on internet

Post by ink »

Here you are -- Puma Speedcat in soft suede and fabric, Size EUR 38 or US 6 respectively.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ink

Post by ink »

I regularly use this approach to confront the girls with the forthcoming violent end of their shoes, if they sell them to me.

Another one was this pair of Nike Air Max (see the pictures below), which was described as "very well used".

The conversation in German:

Hallo Tiffany,
ich hab' Interesse an Deinen alten Air Max.
Der Preis ist ok, inkl. Versand gern für 15 €.
Allerdings würdest Du sie in nicht-so-gute Hände abgeben :-)
Die Air Max sollen als Opfer für 'nen Polterabend-Gag herhalten und würden verbrannt.
Nicht, dass Du noch an ihnen hängst ;-)

Grüße, Peter.

Hallo Peter das ist vollkommen ok mehr kann man fast auch nicht mehr damit anfangen :) ich schicke dir sofort meine Kontakt Daten ok? Sobald das Geld drauf ist versende ich sie brauche dann noch deine Adresse :)
Lg tiffany

in English:

Hello, Tiffany,
I'm interested in your old Air Max.
The price is ok, incl. shipping for 15 €.
But you'd put them in not-so-good hands :-)
The Air Max are supposed to be a victim of a wedding-eve prank and would be burned.
Not that you're still attached to them ;-)

Greetings, Peter.

Hello, Peter, that's totally okay. They can hardly be used for more. I'll send you my contact details ok? As soon as the money is on it I send it then still need your address :)
Kind regards tiffany

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

I haven't burned them yet -- but I will, that's for sure :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ink

Post by ink »

Usually I destroy sneakers with heavy tools or machines, but sometimes I love to see them burning :-D
Jack the Ripper

Post by Jack the Ripper »

I always just tell them that they are for my wife.
jd1

Post by jd1 »

So you're selecting girls and then trying to get their sneakers? That's a tough path to take.

I just browse ebays for cute sneakers, that I don't have already, in a size I can squeeze in mostly, and for a decent price. That's enough of a challenge for me. I find maybe 1 pair I want to buy a week. Soon I'll have the space to actually buy that one pair a week every week. 8)

I mostly offer to buy them straight up: Very few care that my first name reveals that I'm a guy shopping in the womens section. It could be for my girlfriend, wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, scared of the internet coworker, anyone. Sometimes I hint at buying them for someone else. I used to try to make up a small story, but now I think that's dangerous because then you start acting, and a normal buyer wouldn't act, so you'll probably stand out. You don't want to stand out. Get the sale done quick.

Funny story: I recently bought 2 pairs at once, with a 1.5 EU size difference (slightly-large, and my very-tight size), as seen in the labels, but the seller wrote it down wrong as "the same size". Just before the deal was done she realized she messed up the size description. Surely now I wouldn't want one of them then? No, no, I do want them. That required some creative reasoning on my part. :lol:

After the sale I Google the info I got on the seller to see if they may be hot. If there isn't enough info I'll leave it up to the imagination. The sneakers are hot, only someone hot would wear these. Easy. If they're not hot, close tabs, move on, after a few months you'll forget which pair was from the fugly one.
ink

Post by ink »

Don't be that shy guys -- if you're polite to the girls, they're much more open-hearted to us :-)

Once, I watched out for some sneakers on Kleiderkreisel.de and found a nice, but hardly worn pair of Pumas.
In the pictures of the item description, the girl wore these sneakers. This made me more interested...
PT0.jpeg
The girl had some other items, like short pants and a leather jacket.
In the pictures of those items, she wore a pair of well worn Puma Future Cats which is exactly my prey scheme 8)
PT1.jpeg
PT2.jpeg
I asked her, if she would sell her older Pumas as well.
At first she hesitated, she said they used to be her favorites.
Now they're pretty worn out.

I told her that I'm collecting sneakers like these and I'd be happy to save her old ones before the trash.
Luckily, she agreed -- but that's not all!
I asked as well, if she would be so kind and write something nice or cheeky on her shoes.
She was surprised, but willing to do it.
Later she sent me the following picture:
PT3.jpeg
Now these cute "kittens" belong to me and every now and then I pet them :D
sneakerlover1985

Post by sneakerlover1985 »

Wow....hammergeile Bilder und Pumas😎immer geil wenn man solche Girls findet die sowas machen...hoffentlich macht sie noch mehr solcher Sachen mit ihren Schuhen
Meny

Post by Meny »

I love those stories! Really inspiring!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmh i love so pleas more with your pumas
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Are you gonna destroy the pumas? I hope not. Describe the scent