Asking for sneakers, looking for girls on internet

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Marofeet

Re: Asking for sneakers, looking for girls on internet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meny

Post by Meny »

Marofeet wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:40 am I'm doing it in a different way where you actually meet the person as i got bored of buying it from strangers... they sincerely meet you, sell u shoes and even socks right off their feet fresh and sweaty. I take photos of them removing them and it's super hot, i get to smell them when they're still warm. Pm for details or check my old topic
;)
https://imgur.com/a/hkwdGrL
This is crazy! How do people around react for example when you meet in a park?
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Have you had many more encounters recently? You were the master at one time. Also, has it ever gone wrong to the point you got worried?
rgt

Post by rgt »

jd1 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:20 pmI just browse ebays for cute sneakers, that I don't have already, in a size I can squeeze in mostly, and for a decent price.
That's a side effect of buying shoes from eBay for yourself (at least, for myself ;)).
So, while looking for some cheap Air Max to buy, I recently found https://www.kleiderkreisel.de/damenschu ... ike-schuhe - those are Nike Capri, very worn, and I'm very sure she knows which kind of buyer would react to that offer :D
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

When im lookin for airmax or any sexy shoes to wank over i just ushally ask the women for cople pics some love to do tha and tease the hell out of u part of the excitement.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Marofeet wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:01 am
sneakerfun wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:22 am Have you had many more encounters recently? You were the master at one time. Also, has it ever gone wrong to the point you got worried?
Yeah i do sometimes mate, it's just i got quite busy with me work and don't really have time posting here as often. But here is something I haven't yet posted and it's when I actually got a bit scared lol

https://imgur.com/a/cGbyBOA
Wow her soles are amazing! And her socks look nice and sweaty. How did her footwear smell?
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Amazing pics and great shoes, socks and feet. When you get a moment let us know what made you scared. Do you still have the socks and trainers?
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

ink wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:16 am Don't be that shy guys -- if you're polite to the girls, they're much more open-hearted to us :-)

Once, I watched out for some sneakers on Kleiderkreisel.de and found a nice, but hardly worn pair of Pumas.
In the pictures of the item description, the girl wore these sneakers. This made me more interested...
PT0.jpeg

The girl had some other items, like short pants and a leather jacket.
In the pictures of those items, she wore a pair of well worn Puma Future Cats which is exactly my prey scheme 8)
PT1.jpeg
PT2.jpeg

I asked her, if she would sell her older Pumas as well.
At first she hesitated, she said they used to be her favorites.
Now they're pretty worn out.

I told her that I'm collecting sneakers like these and I'd be happy to save her old ones before the trash.
Luckily, she agreed -- but that's not all!
I asked as well, if she would be so kind and write something nice or cheeky on her shoes.
She was surprised, but willing to do it.
Later she sent me the following picture:
PT3.jpeg

Now these cute "kittens" belong to me and every now and then I pet them :D
pleas more with the pumas <3