Nike M2k Tekno! Chunky soles are back!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

naughtyboi09

Nike M2k Tekno! Chunky soles are back!

Post by naughtyboi09 »

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THESE!!!

Always hated "Dad" shoes but omg nike, fila and Adidas are bringing them back but more feminine and cute and these are amazing!! I need to cum on or in a pair of these soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Re: Nike M2k Tekno! Chunky soles are back!

Post by cylan »

Hi! I agree with you! I much prefer sneakers with flat and thin soles, but I have to say that some kinds of sneakers with chunky soles make me hard!.. Probable the one I prefer is Fila Disruptor! As hot as Hell! I dream of a cute girl wearing them to trample soft and hard my naked body, then to give me a divine sneakerjob!..
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

cylan wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 pm Hi! I agree with you! I much prefer sneakers with flat and thin soles, but I have to say that some kinds of sneakers with chunky soles make me hard!.. Probable the one I prefer is Fila Disruptor! As hot as Hell! I dream of a cute girl wearing them to trample soft and hard my naked body, then to give me a divine sneakerjob!..
mmmm IKR!!! Black patent Fila Disruptor with the white and red logo omg!! makes me solid!! I am dying to get a sneakerjob from a sexy girl in those!
speedie

Post by speedie »

My wife has all three models, the pink, black and white ones. She has one pair of Fila Disruptor, the Puma platforms and also the black Buffalo platforms.

She knows exactly how hard I get whenever she wears them :lol:
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

speedie wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:00 am My wife has all three models, the pink, black and white ones. She has one pair of Fila Disruptor, the Puma platforms and also the black Buffalo platforms.

She knows exactly how hard I get whenever she wears them :lol:
OMFG Can we see them?? I fucking LOVE Fila Disruptors and Buffalos! *drools*