Soft sole boots and moccasins

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Soft sole boots and moccasins

Post by cylan »

Hi there! Here are some pics of an ex-gf wearing soft soled moccasins and boots I made between 1998 and 2002:

This is a pair of moccasins boots I made in 1998. They're made of a very soft Brown suede, and the soles are made of very soft suede (beige color). She used to wear them as shift ones at the university, where she was a teacher. I ever wondered what the students thought and imagined while watching these soft soled boots!.. I was very excited by thinking of her with her little moccasins boots in university!.. The same, of course, about horse riding with them! That was so sensuous!..

I made these ankle mocs with a high quality leather: it was smooth, quite thick but extremely supple at the same time. The soles are made of light grey suede (with padded insole). She enjoyed to wear them outdoor when the weather was fine!

I made these boots from the same leather as the ankle mocs. But on these boots, I used the same leather to make the soles (with padded insole). I didn't designed them for outdoor wearing, but to be used at home.

As you may have understood, I have a huge fetish for soft soled footwear! Do you?..

Do you like these boots and mocs I made? Please post comments!
groom

Re: Soft sole boots and moccasins

Post by groom »

Yes, they are lovely!!!! Thank you!
cylan

Re: Soft sole boots and moccasins

Post by cylan »

Hi! Thank you for your comment! Are you into soft leather soled footwear, too?..