Pink/Teal Nike AirMax 90s

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stephanie_Stepsie

Re: Pink/Teal Nike AirMax 90s

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

tretornshoe wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:10 am Did you lap it up off of your face? I would have!
Now that's an idea... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

You should consider getting a pair of these for your next set. They would look so cute with your cock inside and between them!!

https://www.finishline.com/store/browse ... Z0j-0-iWT8
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

tretornshoe wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:10 am Did you lap it up off of your face? I would have!
No I just cleaned up with a towel. But the pre-cum, I devoured that right after the pics were taken. :twisted:
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

tretornshoe wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:19 am You should consider getting a pair of these for your next set. They would look so cute with your cock inside and between them!!

https://www.finishline.com/store/browse ... Z0j-0-iWT8
Those r pretty darned cute. When they hit the outlet price, I might go for them.

*End of thread hijacking*
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Miss Stepsie is the best fetish girl out there. Trust me, her videos are worth every penny. She is a straight 10 out of 10 guys, a definite number one for me!
Stephanie_Stepsie

nikefan wrote: ↑Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:41 pm Miss Stepsie is the best fetish girl out there. Trust me, her videos are worth every penny. She is a straight 10 out of 10 guys, a definite number one for me!
Aww thank you πŸ’•πŸ˜˜
Stephanie_Stepsie

Hiya πŸ’•

I thought I'd share with you a screenshot and an after cum pic from the other night.

There's some hot cuckold and complete humiliation talk, a cum countdown (if you can last that far into the clipπŸ˜‚πŸ’¦) and a mind blowing handjob. Oh even a little sneaker job too...

...oh, did I not mention that 5 pairs of Nike's are shown in this video?...πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ

...or that I allowed him to cum on my air bubble while wearing odd loose laced Nike airmax 90s?...πŸ‘Ό

πŸ’‹
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

Ohhhh yesss! Thank you Queen Stepsie this clip is just fucking bliss. Well worth getting if your into Nikes like I am 😈

Trust me you won't be dissapointed.
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:45 am Hiya πŸ’•

I thought I'd share with you a screenshot and an after cum pic from the other night.

There's some hot cuckold and complete humiliation talk, a cum countdown (if you can last that far into the clipπŸ˜‚πŸ’¦) and a mind blowing handjob. Oh even a little sneaker job too...

...oh, did I not mention that 5 pairs of Nike's are shown in this video?...πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ

...or that I allowed him to cum on my air bubble while wearing odd loose laced Nike airmax 90s?...πŸ‘Ό

πŸ’‹
Stephanie_Stepsie

lovenikey wrote: ↑Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:20 am Ohhhh yesss! Thank you Queen Stepsie this clip is just fucking bliss. Well worth getting if your into Nikes like I am 😈

Trust me you won't be dissapointed.

I'm so glad you were happy with the end result.

It was a lot of fun planning this with you and I hope the past week was worth the sacrifice...you did really wellπŸ˜‰
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

That clip was yummy. Such a tease 😍