REPLACE YOUR OLD CUM DUMPSTER! UPDATE 7/9

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CP87

REPLACE YOUR OLD CUM DUMPSTER! UPDATE 7/9

Post by CP87 »

Let's face it your old cum dumpsters are getting rather caked up, why not start fresh??

I have a few pairs here that would love new homes and plenty of attention!!

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these shoes. all of them are sneakers so that is why I am posting this here. I'll also be posting this topic in the Shoes for sale forum.

Let me know if you are interested in knowing more about each pair below (including a request on insole shots). I'll be selling each of the shoes based on their size, for example, a shoe that is size 6.5 will cost $6.50.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CP87 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raya000

Re: REPLACE YOUR OLD CUM DUMPSTER!

Post by Raya000 »

If the chipping wasn't so expesive I would love to have those gret and pink ones.
CP87

Post by CP87 »

Raya000 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:07 pm If the chipping wasn't so expesive I would love to have those gret and pink ones.
I'm guessing you are outside of the U.S.?

Also I'll be posting more tomorrow.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

CP87 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:43 pm
I'm guessing you are outside of the U.S.?

Also I'll be posting more tomorrow.
Yeah!
CP87

Re: REPLACE YOUR OLD CUM DUMPSTER! UPDATE 7/9

Post by CP87 »

Sorry for the delay. I have plenty more for sale. I'll post this 1st.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nwf

Post by nwf »

I hope to hear from you, webcam right? I emailed a bit ago, here in Cincinnati. One pair of toms I think you’d like to cum in before my girl gets home.
CP87

Post by CP87 »

nwf wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:18 am I hope to hear from you, webcam right? I emailed a bit ago, here in Cincinnati. One pair of toms I think you’d like to cum in before my girl gets home.
Yes I sent you another email I hope I'm not too late