Spliting from ex girlfriend. Showing everything I have on her

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rivenious

Re: Spliting from ex girlfriend. Showing everything I have on her

Post by rivenious »

Raya000 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:19 pm Sorry the long wait guys here is the follow up. Until yesterday I still had the Keys to the appartament and had free access to all her stuff (sneakers, socks, boots, panties, bras and all the rest - if you guys interested in any other stuff just ask, I got pics of all of it).
Here are some pics of her boots as promised. Will post more pics of her sneakers and socks soon too.

If you guys want to see more just ask.
definitely more socks and sneaker pics i love the nikes
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Slider6 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:08 am The black pair with Gray and the tall browns
Yeah man. I will see if I can grab them for you. How much would you be willing to pay for them?
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

woodsleo33 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:46 pm any she wore sockless?
Sometimes she would wear them sockless. But most of the time she would write them with socks.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

rivenious wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:16 pm
Raya000 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:19 pm Sorry the long wait guys here is the follow up. Until yesterday I still had the Keys to the appartament and had free access to all her stuff (sneakers, socks, boots, panties, bras and all the rest - if you guys interested in any other stuff just ask, I got pics of all of it).
Here are some pics of her boots as promised. Will post more pics of her sneakers and socks soon too.

What nikes? And what are your favorite socks? And what would you like to see me doing with those?
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

Raya000 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:29 am

What nikes? And what are your favorite socks? And what would you like to see me doing with those?
The Nike free runs especially the light blue pair in the first couple of posts ;) give them a nice cumming and ankle socks!
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

rivenious wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 am

The Nike free runs especially the light blue pair in the first couple of posts ;) give them a nice cumming and ankle socks!
Yeah man, sure thing. Those are my favorite pair of hers. One day I will have them in my collection. Even if I have to steal them. I have lots of pics of doing stuff to them and lots of pics of her ankle socks. Will post all of those soon.
peeconverse1

Post by peeconverse1 »

Anything of her peeing? Or peeing in general?
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

Raya000 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Yeah man, sure thing. Those are my favorite pair of hers. One day I will have them in my collection. Even if I have to steal them. I have lots of pics of doing stuff to them and lots of pics of her ankle socks. Will post all of those soon.
Any updates??
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

rivenious wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 pm
Raya000 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Any updates??
Hey. Sorry the long wait. I have lots of updates. Will be posting more here soon. But in the mean time feel free to follow my flickr. I post there very often.
flickr.com/tenisama
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

peeconverse1 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:21 pm Anything of her peeing? Or peeing in general?
Hey man. I don't have anything of her peeing. But I have pissed in some sneakers. Send me a message. I have a few pics im my flickr as well.