Wifes new superstars!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Krazy69

Wifes new superstars!

Post by Krazy69 »

Havent had a pair of these in my life in over 10 years! Must say these are awesome, as is she!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
royx

Re: Wifes new superstars!

Post by royx »

They're hot! Might need some cum though.. ;)
Net King

Post by Net King »

Did she choose to buy them or did you prod her?
Will she break them in on you? I would love to feel the shell toe caps and the herringbone soles.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Look so good with the loose laces! Planning on doing anything with them?
Krazy69

Post by Krazy69 »

She wanted a pair of these and so did i. She wont let me cum on them yet because they are new and white. I have my plans for them but unless i get her a second pair these will have to be kept clean untill they are a little more worn. I love the loose laces too, its how she wears all of her sneakers.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Krazy69 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 am She wanted a pair of these and so did i. She wont let me cum on them yet because they are new and white. I have my plans for them but unless i get her a second pair these will have to be kept clean untill they are a little more worn. I love the loose laces too, its how she wears all of her sneakers.
They look awesome can’t wait to see them get used
What other sneakers does she have ?
Krazy69

Post by Krazy69 »

sneakerhead wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:37 am
Krazy69 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 am She wanted a pair of these and so did i. She wont let me cum on them yet because they are new and white. I have my plans for them but unless i get her a second pair these will have to be kept clean untill they are a little more worn. I love the loose laces too, its how she wears all of her sneakers.
They look awesome can’t wait to see them get used
What other sneakers does she have ?

Thank you!

She has a couple pair of shox nz, a pair of navinas, 2 pairs or air max 90, and a bunch of skate sneakers like adio, dvs, dc, circa and osiris!

No converse as they are not our thing.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Oh wow ! Sounds like a great collection!! Anyway u could post some pics
That video of her drawing on the audio was great !!
Krazy69

Post by Krazy69 »

sneakerhead wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:52 pm Oh wow ! Sounds like a great collection!! Anyway u could post some pics
Yes! We are going to be getting the youtube channel going. Also taking request for custom videos!
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Krazy69 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 pm
sneakerhead wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:52 pm Oh wow ! Sounds like a great collection!! Anyway u could post some pics
Yes! We are going to be getting the youtube channel going. Also taking request for custom videos!
Awesome u should start a Flickr page and post a bunch of pics so we know what u have