What Dream pair of sneakers would you want?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Net King

Re: What Dream pair of sneakers would you want?

Post by Net King »

naughtyboi09 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 am
mmmm my friends sister had a pair of the ones with the smaller tick in silver metal and white leather I used to wear them when I'd sneak them into the toilet at sleepovers
Probably similar to this (although this has a small blue tick rather than a silver one (the ripples seem rather worn).
You must have been bursting with excitement as you put them on. Were you tempted to do anything naughty with them? :P
white & green leather nike cortez.jpg
The black pair I had also had the small tick (they got stolen which was very annoying) and the soles were partly red. They were really comfy.
P1010017a.jpg
P1010008a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Nike Cortez, very nice to fuck. :)
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

Net King wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:31 pm
naughtyboi09 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 am
mmmm my friends sister had a pair of the ones with the smaller tick in silver metal and white leather I used to wear them when I'd sneak them into the toilet at sleepovers
Probably similar to this (although this has a small blue tick rather than a silver one (the ripples seem rather worn).
You must have been bursting with excitement as you put them on. Were you tempted to do anything naughty with them? :P
white & green leather nike cortez.jpg
The black pair I had also had the small tick (they got stolen which was very annoying) and the soles were partly red. They were really comfy.
P1010017a.jpg
P1010008a.jpg
Oh I was very excited! I got to wear her outfit too ;) I couldn't help but slip one on my cock and stroke away ;)
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

Grazishox wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:42 am Lately I've been delirious with a couple of black Vans Old School sockless...
MMMM They're everywhere aren't they! 5 women out of 6 in town have them on! I have the highs :P
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

jd1 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:57 am Top of the wish list is probably the Revolution Sky High in a sweet colorway.
Theya re so fit aren't they? I have dunk sky hi's feels so hot with the hidden wedge
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

converse69 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:25 am Nike Cortez with the Red swish for moi.
Nice! they're back in fashion too
Net King

Post by Net King »

naughtyboi09 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:56 am Oh I was very excited! I got to wear her outfit too ;) I couldn't help but slip one on my cock and stroke away ;)
I would have wanted to stroke the tip with those lovely ripple soles. It is seeing sneaker soles that drives me crazy.
If it was late and the circumstances were right I probably have sneaked outside with the outfit and sneakers on nd walked round the block.
My dad had a pair of ripple sole walking shoes which drove me crazy (I did not dare tell him that). Late one night I put them on and went for a walk and I was all hard crazy with excitement. I loved hearing the tips of the ripples rasp against the rough road surface as they bent under my weight then flicked against the road as I lifted my foot.
rgt

Post by rgt »

So now, just as you're discussing the gool ol' Nike Cortez, I went buying the Adidas equivalent called Country Rip :D I've had 4 of those in the past, and now seemed a good time to start again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

rgt wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:40 am So now, just as you're discussing the gool ol' Nike Cortez, I went buying the Adidas equivalent called Country Rip :D I've had 4 of those in the past, and now seemed a good time to start again!
I had those too! so comfy and sexy
Net King

Post by Net King »

naughtyboi09 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 am
rgt wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:40 am So now, just as you're discussing the gool ol' Nike Cortez, I went buying the Adidas equivalent called Country Rip :D I've had 4 of those in the past, and now seemed a good time to start again!
I had those too! so comfy and sexy
Agreed. I purchased 4 pairs and still have two pairs, one 'as new'. My missus gives me shoe jobs with the brown pair now and again - can be a bit sore when the tips of the ripples dig in. Seeing women wearing them was a turn-on for me.
P5210050a.jpg
p9090018b.jpg