Keds

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dtb305

Keds

Post by dtb305 »

let's hear from other Keds fans out there. Back when I was in high school, almost all the girls and especially the hot ones wore white canvas Keds. I still think back to some of the things I saw that girls would do such as:

1) Draw all over them
2) Have the laces loose
3) Mud stains on them
4) Take them off in class. One girl's white Keds were pretty clean on the outside but the insoles were completely black. She would always take them off in class. Man how I wanted those Keds
5) In the auditorium, I still remember some assembly where the girl in the row behind me dangled her Keds over the chair next to me. It was dark and I wanted to touch them so bad.

All of those things still are in the spank bank many years later.
leathersneakers82

Re: Keds

Post by leathersneakers82 »

Huge fan of white leather Keds! I remember them being popular and it seems like they are coming back in style.
freebird

Post by freebird »

I absolutely LOVE canvas Keds especially when they're worn without socks. Some of my earliest memories are of this woman who was friends with my parents. She wore white canvas Keds all the time. I'll never forget the first time I had the chance to have them all to myself. I think I was 12 and her Keds made me so hard! Loved the smell from her feet.
freebird

Post by freebird »

A couple of years ago I posted pics of my then GF and her Keds.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=64770&p=517533#p517533
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

I love Keds as well, like others here so many girls wore them in high school (late 80s), and many of the cheerleaders would wear them with both socks and nylons. They would also smell great, as some of the girls would take them off in class and they always had a distinctive scent to them... Too bad they are not as common these days.
leathersneakers82

They are slowly coming back.
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

Some pics...

[attachment=2]ddddds-l1600.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leathersneakers82

Nice pics! Any leather Keds?
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

I dont have any leather Keds. All canvas, almost all white.
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

[attachment=1]kCum1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]kCum1.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.