Converse sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bortables_chucks

Converse sneakers

Post by bortables_chucks »

What do you guys like the most about masturbating with a pair of chucks? What were the first pair of converse you jizzed on?
converse69

Re: Converse sneakers

Post by converse69 »

The first pair I jizzed on was a pair of brown high tops. I bought them because someone I knew had a pair years before that I was infatuated with both the person and shoes. The fantasy of me jizzing on THEIR shoes was just too good to not to replicate. Since then, I have purchased 44 pairs of Converse that have helped fuel my fantasy!
bortables_chucks

Post by bortables_chucks »

converse69 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:30 am The first pair I jizzed on was a pair of brown high tops. I bought them because someone I knew had a pair years before that I was infatuated with both the person and shoes. The fantasy of me jizzing on THEIR shoes was just too good to not to replicate. Since then, I have purchased 44 pairs of Converse that have helped fuel my fantasy!
That’s pretty awesome!
I’ve always been attracted to them! The first pair I Josef on was my own classic lo black chucks. It got to a point where they were getting so dirty I didn’t clean my loads off. Just let them dry, I kinda liked how the stains would be shiny.
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

For me, it's just practical...Chucks are very forgiving shoes. It takes a while for stains to really stick to them, and they're also cool with being thrown in the washing machine (but not the dryer). Even without cleaning though, they're the type of sneakers that look better when they're beat up and abused. So either way, I don't feel bad about playing with them, and they are always easy to replace if things get too grungy. Other sneakers might be more fun, but there's a lot of guilt involved too. Especially if they cost me a lot of money.

First pair for me were a gift from my sister. I bought my own Converse about a year later to play with instead - didn't want to completely lose the scent and toe prints of the original pair. They're at that wonderful stage of being very well worn, but not yet trashed enough to be unwearable or embarrassing.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
Net King

Post by Net King »

My partner used to have old knock-off chucks and I did like playing with them. I did like the feel of the smooth rubber toecaps and the worn soles. However I am not so interested in the insides.
haithar

Post by haithar »

….
Last edited by haithar on Thu May 05, 2022 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
John123456

Post by John123456 »

Last edited by John123456 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxman

Post by maxman »

John123456 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:11 pm My first girlfriend ever who had a strong sneaker and foot fetish. Sometimes in school she took her socks off and jerked me off with them and her feet too. First time was when she gave me a shoejob in some old chucks she had for three years. I blew the firdt load on the rubber and second time in the inner soles
Sounds like a dream. You still have some pictures of these?