Shoes ive bought from girls

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rgamer99

Shoes ive bought from girls

Post by Rgamer99 »

Ive bought a good ammount of shoes from girls in the past few months. Ive cummed them all and have pictures of most. If you want to see a specific pair lmk. And of you have questions about a pair(smell, who i bought them from, etc.) ask away
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
anonymoususer

Re: Shoes ive bought from girls

Post by anonymoususer »

Where did did the black Vans slip ons come from? What is the story and do you have additional pictures of those?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Just picked these up from a friend of mine. Funny story, the hightop Converse and black vans were her sisters, I was asking the girl I bought them from info about the shoes and she says that her sister got the shoes from her bf. So I think, OK that's a little wired her sister and her sisters bf have the same shoe size. So I meet her get the shoes and come back to my house. I start pulling the shoes out and checking for toe indents and stuff like that and surprise penis the vans are a size 12 and I'm like WTF why was this chick wearing some dudes size 12 vans when the Converse are a 7?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

anonymoususer wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:06 pm Where did did the black Vans slip ons come from? What is the story and do you have additional pictures of those?
I bought the slip-ons with the hightop Converse to their left just a little over a month ago. The girl I bought them from has dark brown dark brown eyes about 5'2, 5'3 I'd say about 110. The shoes are about a year and a half old they got a lot of use she wore them almost every day. She occasionally wore them without socks but they were usually wore with socks. The rubber sidewall has some scuffs and are a little dirty. The left shoe has a little tear on the tip. The insoles are black so no staining is visible however there are some very deep toe prints. The sole is mostly fine.
Uggsfuck

Post by Uggsfuck »

Pleas post more pictures when you cum them !
BBC7891

Post by BBC7891 »

Pic of the girl you got vans from?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

BBC7891 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:53 am Pic of the girl you got vans from?
When I get to my computer I can post some pics of her wearing them but no full body pics.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

[quote=BBC7891 post_id=818846 time=1522864409 user_id=85182]
Pic of the girl you got vans from?
[/quote]

As promised
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Uggsfuck wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:56 pm Pleas post more pictures when you cum them !
Of the vans in particular or just in general?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some white converse