Nike Air Max video that didn't get recorded...

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stephanie_Stepsie

Nike Air Max video that didn't get recorded...

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

HiyaπŸ’•
The plan last night was to record a shoejob video with my new classic Nike Air Max's ...

...but the warm-up process got a little crazy and I ended up recording this duel masterbation with footjob and fucking movie!!
He cums everywhere, I squirt everywhere... It's sooo messy and hot!!!xxx
nikefan

Re: Nike Air Max video that didn't get recorded...

Post by nikefan »

Oh my... do you always wear your airmax so loosely laced that your feet pop out of them? :D That is GREAT!
Stephanie_Stepsie

nikefan wrote: ↑Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:24 am Oh my... do you always wear your airmax so loosely laced that your feet pop out of them? :D That is GREAT!
Yes, it's the ONLY way to wear them!! All my sneakers are loosely laced πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

I have some sneaker videos if you're interested x
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:38 am
nikefan wrote: ↑Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:24 am Oh my... do you always wear your airmax so loosely laced that your feet pop out of them? :D That is GREAT!
Yes, it's the ONLY way to wear them!! All my sneakers are loosely laced πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

That's awesome! :D Do you wear them barefoot also? How much do you charge for customs?
Stephanie_Stepsie

nikefan wrote: ↑Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:26 am
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:38 am

That's awesome! :D Do you wear them barefoot also? How much do you charge for customs?
Thank youπŸ’•

Sometimes I go barefoot,sometimes I wear them with socks or pantyhose. With videos, it depends what the customer asks for as to what I wear with them.

Send me a pm if you want to discuss recording your own video xxx did you have something in mind? (I bet you do...πŸ˜‰)
lovenike

Post by lovenike »

Soo want to cum right now. I guess there will be another chance of a vid 😍😍😍😍
Stephanie_Stepsie

lovenike wrote: ↑Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:48 pm Soo want to cum right now. I guess there will be another chance of a vid 😍😍😍😍
Yes, the video has been ordered, I just didn't uite get round to recording it THAT time...πŸ˜‰