Sneaker & Heel Story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

beaz51

Sneaker & Heel Story

Post by beaz51 »

So I've been working on a small story because i found ones posted by others in the forum as blood hot,
i am no writer and have never ever written anything.
any way my apologizes in advance for spelling errors & really bad grammar.

Also before you start i was thinking about making it work so people can change the type of shoe or model ect in a Exel file changing them in the story so everyone can have this happen to shoes they may like that i don't.

Part 1
Ben was sitting on his steps in front of his house thinking what to do over the weekend.
His next-door neighbour came walking up the street she was a blonde about 5,9 and a complete stunner, she was sporty build and had an amazing dark tan.
She was wearing really short ripped demi shorts & her Adidas All-star UP high-tops with white leather & black adidas adjacent, she looked like she had just been shopping.
“Hey Tina” Said Ben.
“Hey Benny, what are you doing”? Asked Tina
“Just wondering what to do with my self” he said, trying to make eye contact but starring at her nicely worn superstar Ups at the same time.
Tina noticed this and found it strange that Ben wasn’t staring at her chest like most other guys.
Tina was recently single and loved to party so didn’t miss the opportunity to invite Ben to go out with her and her friends, because she though he was abit cute.
“Did you want to come out with me & my friends tonight” Tina Asked?
Ben blushed a little and looked start down to her high-tops again by accidents & Tina noticed again,
“Oh Yeah why not I have no other plans” Ben said
“Sweet come over to my house tonight at 6pm” said Tina
With that Tina went up her stair’s and kicked off her high-tops and let them by the front door, which she normally didn’t do, Ben sat a watched this happen and couldn’t stop thinking how he was going to get his hands on them.
Tina Secretly was looking for bens reaction as she kicked off her shoes & went inside & turned on her app that runs her hidden front door Camera. Hoping that he has a shoe fetish of some kind.
Tina herself loved shoes, She had a large collection of heels, Boots & Sneakers and enjoyed messing them up a little, the thought of a guy Cumming over her shoes got her very Wet.
Ben sat for 5mins which felt like a lifetime & thought this was too good of an opportunity to pass up on.
So, he sneaked up the stairs & quickly grabbed Tina’s Sneakers, Tina was watching through her phone with a huge grin on her face, she knew that she was going to have a lot of fun with Ben tonight.
As he got inside his house he didn’t waste any time, they were still warm & had a few scuff marks around the leather. he pulled out his dick & put it straight into the right shoe, he could feel the warmth of her feet from the inside of the shoe he squeezed his dick by pinching both side of the shoe against his dick, his shaft slides down the hidden wedge heel easily and made it right to the toe box of the shoe. He fucked it hard and fast, he knew he didn’t have long with them, he could feel the pre-cum dripping into the shoe making it feel even better. his dick throbbed and before he knew it he was blasting the inside of the adidas superstar Ups, he pulled his dick out and dripped the remaining load down the tongue and laces.
Ben didn’t want to clean up his mess, so he waited for his Bonner to shrink and quick ran the sneakers back to their original location before Tina Noticed.
Tina was eagerly waiting for ben to return with her sneakers, still watching the front door camera through her phone. she was wet just thinking of the things ben was doing to her shoes.
When she saw Ben lucking around the front returning the cummed shoes, she went straight out once the coast was clear.
There was her adidas superstar ups there on her front porch not quite where she had left them, she could see the cum on the outside straight away, she quickly grabbed them and went straight inside.
she was so horny at this point she sat on her couch and then found the massive cum shot inside her right shoe all down the adidas logo on the innersole.
So she quickly slipped it onto her right foot without any socks she could feel the lubey cum between her toes inside her worn superstar ups , she pulled her shorts off quickly and started rubbing her clit with the left shoe, she was instantly wet making the shell toe fell amazing on her pussy within minutes she came all over the front over her sneaker and then rubbed her wet pussy all up the laces finishing at the tongue pushing the tongue into her pussy as she laid back exhausted from her session with her adidas, she quick put the left shoe on leaving the laces untied & went about getting ready for the night.
beaz51

Re: Sneaker & Heel Story

Post by beaz51 »

Pics of the ups
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broncolen

Post by broncolen »

I just got those. Very fun to play with.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Really hot! Keep going please. What is next?
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

these will be her going out shoes & a lot of teasing with the cummed ups during the pre drinks & maybe so abuse at the end of the night out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Great story, your work is appreciated, keep it up :-)
sgtburnone

Post by sgtburnone »

Hot! Good story!
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

thanks hoping to post more soon just got back from being away
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Amazing. Id love to see her more with her sneakers.
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Hope u guys like :)
Part 2
Ben got himself ready and was very nervous he didn’t know what the night had installed for him.
As been walked towards Tina’s house he could hear the music, ding dong he Rang the doorbell.
Tina yelled “coming” from down the wall way and made her way to the front door with a glass of wine in hand…
“Oh, Hi Ben “Tina said in a tipsy voice
Ben could help but look her up and down she was wearing her superstars again but looked all done up with her hair and makeup on
“Hey Tina” ben said
” Come in and I will introduce you to my friends” said Tina
Ben walked into the house and 2 of Tina’s friend also complete stunners was there
“Ben this is Julia” said Tina pointing to Julia, Julia was a short girl but very lean with large breast that appeared to be fake. she had relative dark skin with black hair she was standing the in a bright red mini skirt & Black leather Siren Rebel ,
Over the knee boots with 4.5” heel with a small hidden platform. Julia ran over and gave Ben a friendly hug
“Sit down, I’m going to finish getting ready. Claire should be out soon” said Tina
So Tina Removed her adidas superstars & left them near the couch where Ben was sitting.
Ben looked over at them and could see the cum stains forming over the laces where he cummed earlier. he was starring Julia came back into the room with a cider in her hands & a beer for ben, as she got towards him she accidently stood right on top of Tina’s superstars the heel going right into the lower part of the tongue near where the shell toe starts and striking right down the side of the white leather leaving a large black scratch & she also rolled her ankle abit in the process falling on to the couch next to ben.
“Oh Shit” Julia Screams
Did I wreak them?
Ben picks it up and says, “yeah a bit of damage to the front here”,
mean while looking at the big cum stain he left in the shoe earlier.
“Oh No, Tina’s Going to Kill Me” cried Julia.
“What’s all the fuss” say’s Clare
Clare comes into the room, she had fiery red hair long and strait, she was wearing a pair of, Louboutin So Kate booties & kicked the superstar out of the way and said “don’t worry Tina need s to get rid of these old things anyway.”
These Louboutin were 100% real because she had loaded parents.
Ben was amazed he had never been in the same room as real Louboutin’s before, he couldn’t take his eye off them & could only fantasize about having his way with them.
Clare said “hi Ben Nice to meet you Tina’s told me a lot about you”
Ben Replied “hopefully all good things”
The girls sat and just chatted for a while ben waited for Tina to come out of her room then bang she walks out in a pair Tony Bianco advanti open toe leather Booties with golden stud and laces.
“You guys ready to head out” asked Tina?
“Yes” said Julia “but I had an accident before with your superstars hope your not mad” she said
Like what asked Tina, “I stood on them with my heel by accident and did a bit of damage “
“Good Riddance” Claire yell you need to get rid of those things anyway.
“No” yelled Tina
Claire responded if you trash them now I will buy you 2 pairs of shoes of your own choice to replace them.
As she kicked them back over to Tina, Tina picked them up and said okay taking them over to the trash can knowing she would just get them out later. “No No” yelled Clair.
I want to see them finished so u can’t save them, pulling them from the bin and throwing them to back Tina’s feet .
Ben was horrified that these sexy superstars was about to get trashed before he knew it Tina stomped her heel right into the centre of the superstar up going straight through into the foot area. Ben was suddenly aroused seeing such a sexy shoe get abused.
then Clair got her sharp Louboutin heel and pierced it straight through the shelltoe with a fast and hard stomp.
“come on Julia your up” Julia stood up and put her heel right on the thin leather tongue of the superstar and twisted it like she was stomping a cigarette right till the heel went through the tongue and was then able to have the shoe dandle from her heel when she lifted her foot up.
Tina got wet seeing her friends stomp her superstar ups to death. Clair had gone to the kitchen and got a large knife & lighter and passed the knife to Tina & said “cut the front off the other one”. Tina then grabbed her all-star up & turned it onto its side and then started cutting through the leather watching as the knife slowly made its way right through the sole till the toe box fell away.
“Dam these things have some nasty stains in them” protested Claire, then the doorbell rang ding dong. “oh, must be our taxi looks like these will have to be finished Later” laughing said Clair kicking the dead superstars and bits into the corner.