Sneaker & Heel Story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

WAMSneak

Re: Sneaker & Heel Story

Post by WAMSneak »

Damn, don't stop there!
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

part 3 is coming along nicely :) with some help from a mate i have a massive surprise coming with the next part
rgt

Post by rgt »

So. Damn. Hot!
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

awesome i cant wait
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

So be for we begin a massive thanks to mrsneakerfun for ending a old pair of shox for this story & taking the pictures. its much appreciated and i hope all you guys & girls enjoy ;), please let me know your thoughts

Part 3
The girls when to their favourite bar Tina was flat out flirting with ben she had full intensions of taking him home tonight.
as the night got on ben got Tina and himself a drink a beer and Tina got an expresso martin, as ben gave her drink she took a sip and then got a knock from behind the martini went all down the front of her and all over her tony Bianco booties “oh no” she cried my booties are ruined,
as she lifted and showed ben brushing the martin off them as much as possible.
Ben replied with let’s go home and clean you up. “can we please I need some pizza as well” said Tina
As ben and Tina left the club her booties was very squishy from all the drink spilt down them ben commented how much he liked her booties now that he was pretty drunk, Tina replied “I bet you do because they are dam sexy I hope they are not ruined “ ben said “yes I will clean them for you because u can’t lose 2 pairs in one night” reminding Tina about her poor superstars.
They got to their favourite late-night pizza shop and order their pizza.
Tina started eating hers and pizza sauce and topping went all over the booties, “dam could this night get any worse” she cried as her booties now had red sauce and cheese all down the laces,
ben quickly wiped them for her but couldn’t help getting an erection Tina noticed this a thought she would have some fun she, then got the cleaner bootie of the two and started rubbing the top of bens leg with them.
ben got even more harder and she then moved the bootie closer to the bulge in bens pants and rubbed it he looked at her and said, “I think we need to get home really soon” she said, “good idea but u have to piggy back me”.
So, ben got Tina on his back and started walking the short walk home she had both feet wrapped around him with her heels digging into his groin area.
as they got to the front door Tina said “put me down “ben put her down instantly Tina pashed ben with a big kiss and then grabbed his hands and pulled him to her room.
she pushed him on to her bed and ripped her dress off and told him to remove his pants Tina jumped onto the bed and sat her booties in his lap and started rubbing his bare penis with her booties , ben couldn’t help but notice how good the leather felt on his dick then she drove the sharp eyelets from the laces into his shaft if felt good in a strange way, she jerked him with her booties for a few minutes.
then she removed one from her foot and then inserted bens penis strait into it, he could feel the warmth of these booties strait away he instantly wanted to cum.
Tina moved the bootie up & down bens dick was throbbing pre jizz was going every where inside of the bootie , Ben couldn’t hold anymore and jizzzed all inside Tina’s bootie so much that it squired out the peep toe and all down the laces , Tina followed but licking the cum off her booties laces and then discarding it on to the floor and laying next to but with her other bootie still on her foot & fell asleep.
Julia woke up feeling a little bit average from the night before and decided to go for her normal routine which involved a short early morning jog. She put on her Nike Shox Navinas with silver trim, white mesh bright pink laces and bright pink inside the foot area.
She was staying also at Tina’s and noticed everyone else was still in bed, so she left quietly.
As Julia started jogging, she couldn’t help but think of how hot it made her see the girls destroy those superstars the night before, she wondered what it would be like to destroy her own shoes maybe even her Navinas she was wearing right now…
Dam she thought I’m going to do it right when I get back, her jog couldn’t finish fast enough.
When she got back to Tina’s place she went straight for the kitchen and grabbed a knife and a box cutter and went straight for her room.
She pulled off her right sweaty Nike Shox Navina and struggled due to them being so sweaty, so she decided to cut the left one off her feet, she started by sinking the box cutter into the toe mesh & then cutting each lace from bottom to top cutting into the tongue at the same time.
She thought she would send this pic to everyone last night shoe she took a photo of the cut off Shox and sent it into the group chat.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=347304
After that she decided to end her sexy Shox she started at the front of the toe cutting off the 1st 1 inch the rubber moved around lots as the knife made its way all the way down till the very toe end with the Nike symbol cut off falling to the ground.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=347306
she could now see the foam and all other parts of the inside of her Shox.
Now she could see her toe marks inside the Shox from the front she moved the knife back a inch and started cutting through the mesh going all the way through the rubber and falling away from the Shox her next cut was at the base of the laces and turned the Shox on its side cutting all the way through, as she got most of the way through the tongue had fallen away she kept till the next piece fell away, there was rubber and cotton going everywhere In her room .
download/file.php?mode=view&id=347307
She was getting wetter with every cut she shoved the cut tongue between her legs while she finished the rest of the Shox off. she cut the next inch off now stating to cut parts of the swoosh off she was looking forward to seeing what was inside of the Shox part, she heard a rushing of air come out as she cut through the 1st Shox Colum and found it to be hollow inside.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=347308
her sexy Shox was now a mangled mess of pink cotton, silver leather, white mesh& black & pink rubber, she was so horny yes used her cut off tongue of her Shox and rubbed her clit until her juices coved it and she reach a massive orgasm, as she recovered she throw the many parts of the dead Navinas into the untouched Shox and throw them into the bin.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=347309
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

can some one help me i wish for the photo to appear instead of the link in the spots of the story
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

awesome story especially with the pictures cant wait for more
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Any more in the pipeline? I was enjoying this one!
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

i have a plan where i will go with it , i haven't started cause i didn't think there was any interest in the story. i better get onto it
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Oh yes plenty lol. Its good