Sneaker & Heel Story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

WAMSneak

Re: Sneaker & Heel Story

Post by WAMSneak »

beaz51 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:11 pm i have a plan where i will go with it , i haven't started cause i didn't think there was any interest in the story. i better get onto it
I think you better had lol

I'm hoping they get back to where they started before going out ;-)
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

without giving away too much tina & ben are going to be having some fun with those cut up superstar ups
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

Cabt wait to see
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Part 4
Tina Woke Up still wearing her tony Bianco Bootie she could smell her feet from spending the night in her booties, ben was next to her fast asleep still. Tina removed her bootie and throw it on the ground & snuck out of her room not waking ben.
She when strait for her cut up superstars in the lounge & returned to her room.
She opened her phone and saw the pictures Julia sent, she was instantly wet seeing the pictures of Julia’s sexy Nike Shox getting destroyed.
She jumped back into bed and started rubbing Bens penis with the cut superstar ups, Ben slowly woke as his dick was getting massive.
Tina just looked at him with a sexy smile rubbing his dick all over the superstar,
Tina sucked bens dick then spun the superstar around & inserted it onto bens dick into the cut where the toe area once was and then pushed it all the way down till bens dick touched the very back of the superstar.
Julia couldn’t help but get bens penis out from where her feet would go into her superstar and suck the end of his knob whilst poking out of her superstar.
Ben was loving his wake up call & laid back fighting the cum urgers, he wanted this to last for ever. Tina then started to move the cut shoe up and down his dick really fast she squashed the tongue down pushing Bens penis into the hidden platform going all the way into the back of the shoe , his dick was tight in the cut in front of the shoe & was ready to burst it felt like a cock ring , then it happened he came so hard into the superstar the cum splashed up against the back of the shoe and flicked up over the tip of the tongue & laces , Ben fell back into the bed and laid exhausted . Tina Said did you like that Hun? yes, I loved it Said Ben.
“I’ve got to go sorry I’m late for work” said ben, Julia replied with “have fun but u better check the bin on your way out”, Ben looked at her puzzled and said “okay”
Ben slipped out of the room and then inspected the bin bang his dick nearly got fully erected imminently there was Julia’s sexy Nike Shox Navinas discarded in the bin on of the pair in may pieces and stuffed into the intact Shox he grabbed them and run for his house.
Ben was so Horney he had to cum again before work he got to his room and laid on his bed putting the pieces of the cut up Shox all over his bed and grabbed the piece of the toe area that still had the tongue attached to it.
39321227470_e11ed9fda7_o.jpg
he slid it onto his throbbing cock it was so tight and made it throb even more then get grabbed the tongue and gripped it between his hand and the dick and wanked hard the bits of laces was rubbing around his balls as he wanked his dick with the cut Shox till he exploded so hard all over the inside of the cut tongue and also splashing over the untouched Shox laces.
Ben got himself ready for work.
on his was to work all he wanted to do was destroy a pair of Nike Shox turbo oz, red & white that he has still from his ex-girlfriend, He couldn’t wait to get home.
41556274231_f6a64d3330_k.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

awesome
vector

Post by vector »

Great story!
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

Plan on doing more?
darkhunter7070

Post by darkhunter7070 »

im a nike fan those are hotttt
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Geile Geschichte , vielleicht müssen die Louboutin auch noch schaden nehmen ;)