Sexy Gal-Pal's Sexy Nikes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoxverse

Re: Sexy Gal-Pal's Sexy Nikes

Post by shoxverse »

Anyone's dick hard yet? :twisted:
Last edited by shoxverse on Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

How can you possibly be around this hottie and not somehow fuck her. She dresses like she wants to fuck.....and MAN...those shoes!!!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

How can you possibly be around this hottie and not somehow fuck her. She dresses like she wants to fuck.....and MAN...those shoes!!!
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

She's in my bed every night. She came down to work Bike week and train me in the gym. I asked her to stay a while. And she has.
Last edited by shoxverse on Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Do you think she would be willing to jerk you off in/on her Nikes? That would be amazing for sure!!
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

I've already inquired. She's really cool about talking about it but when I make a serious request or a move, she gives me the "down boy" treatment :roll:
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Oh bummer.....but she does know that you take pics of her and her sexy as hell shoes and take her shoes and masturbate in and on them, right? She doesn't mind walking around in your cum, but she won't help you get there?
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

I think she's afraid of some kind of attachment forming and potentially spoiling our friendship. Typical female thinking..... It's not an insult to women, just that sometimes you gotta just cut loose and say fuck it.

She knows all about what I do when left alone with her shoes and shes fine with me taking pics & vids to help out.

Thinking about making a video of me explaining to her how I do it with a pair of her Nikes and my cock sleeve. Just so you guys can hear her reaction. :lol:
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

OMG!!! That would be amazing!!!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Do you think she would let you show her exactly what/how you do it with her shoes?