Globe Love <3

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

melazani

Globe Love <3

Post by melazani »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
melazani

Re: Globe Love <3

Post by melazani »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

OMG...this thread is perfect. I loved these when I was in high school (feeling old now)...adolescent boner nostalgia. Any particular place youve been finding these?
melazani

Post by melazani »

Shoxandsperry wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:30 pm OMG...this thread is perfect. I loved these when I was in high school (feeling old now)...adolescent boner nostalgia. Any particular place youve been finding these?
from my facebook friends
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

Holy Shit! like seriously. I love the classic completely enveloped by padding style. I cant remember the names, I know a few models had them when I worked at a zumiez store. Any chance you have a hidden cache you havent shared? =P
melazani

Post by melazani »

I like:
- globe
- etnies
- vans
- dvs
- dc
- osiris

<3
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

Me, freaking, too.

The bigger and more padded the better. I love seeing ankles enveloped by massive skate shoes. Especially Globe/Etnies/Dvs/DC. I love vans for a different aspect. If you want some vans pics of my wife, PM me. =]
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Love love love! Awesome pics, thanks. i also love all the same brands as you guys :-)
melazani

Post by melazani »

New update :D
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

The sight of those chunky sneakers on her slim legs is just outstanding! <3