My UK5 3120's

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stephanie_Stepsie

My UK5 3120's

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

HiyaπŸ’•

Here are my 3120's that I am going to be selling so keep an eye out on the 'buy and sell' thread.

I am also going to be using Twitter to post puctures of my my items for sale as well as updates on my huge shoe and sneaker collection as a lot of you who I chat with on here know that I hate the process of posting images on this forum haha. Follow me @stepsie_online to see more pics and links to videos possibly in the future if that's what you gentlemen would like.

Anyway, enjoy this little piccy. Any feedback on them is appreciated as always xxx

WAMSneak

Re: My UK5 3120's

Post by WAMSneak »

Love those 3120s, why would you want to sell them? If you really don't want them anymore, would you consider messing them up instead of selling them? :-)
Stephanie_Stepsie

WAMSneak wrote: ↑Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 am Love those 3120s, why would you want to sell them? If you really don't want them anymore, would you consider messing them up instead of selling them? :-)
Thank you πŸ’•

I need the space (and the money is always nice), so they have to go 😞 xxx
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Awww booo, what could you possibly have to wear instead that's cuter? :-) Would you have fun trashing them or would that make you too sad?

[/quote]

Thank you πŸ’•

I need the space (and the money is always nice), so they have to go 😞 xxx
[/quote]
Michl1983

Post by Michl1983 »

I would like to buy them .... but I think for a shipment to Germany it will be a bit expensive
Stephanie_Stepsie

Michl1983 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:48 am I would like to buy them .... but I think for a shipment to Germany it will be a bit expensive
Hiya πŸ’•

I have delivered to Europe before and I think it was about Β£8/Β£9 postage. Send me an email and we can chat further if you're interested xxx
Stephanie_Stepsie

WAMSneak wrote: ↑Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:59 pm Awww booo, what could you possibly have to wear instead that's cuter? :-) Would you have fun trashing them or would that make you too sad?
I have lots and lots of cute shoes and sneakers to wear haha xxx

What do you mean by trashing them? If I trashed them, I would struggle to sell them, unless you wanted them then that's a different story. Send me an email if you want xxx
Stephanie_Stepsie

I have some more pictures so please email me if you are interested in these. I can just sell the sneakers or take additional requests...πŸ˜‰ xxx

stepsie.online@gmail.com