Southern Girl and New Here

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BareFoot Rose

Southern Girl and New Here

Post by BareFoot Rose »

Ok, here goes
A little bit about me first.
I am from Rural Alabama where I run the family farm.
Ever since I was young no one could keep shoes on me. As an adult I am still the world's worse about being in the pasture and orchard barefoot, riding horses without shoes, and tracking through thick mud just because I like how it feels.
I'm not a model or stripper. I'm just a country chick who wants to explore. Being a small town I don't have much of an outlet around here.
I recently learned how much I really really like my feet played with.
I have been exploring, trying a few new things.
So far I have found that I really like to give foot jobs... that i like being nipped on the big toe. That I love soft silky things, and I have even enjoyed using soft fuzzy slippers, on my feet and against my clit.
I like being lightly dominated... and that I am a big exhibitionist. I even like being a pet.
One night after my boyfriend came on my feet, I let him put socks on them.
When I woke up it had dried and absorbed into my skin. when i pulled the socks off, my feet were so very very soft. Softer than any lotion I have ever tried. I now love sleeping like this.
I also like wearing the slippers my boyfriend used.
And then there is the time I learned I enjoyed putting an entire soft slipper inside me.
This is the first time I've publicly admitted this anywhere. Only my boyfriend knew till now. He is incredibly supportive with my exploring. I'm lucky he is not the jealous type.
So... I don't even know where to start here. What do you all like? I want to explore my exhibitionism more in a safe place like this. What would would you be interested in seeing?
theoneforyou

Re: Southern Girl and New Here

Post by theoneforyou »

So its nice to see a girl bring into feet. Me personality I just like shoes mostly sneakers but they have to be worn and dirty. I have 2 questions since you say you don't normally wear shoes how do your feet look like? And do you have any shoes?
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

They look like my photo. Tanned, sometimes stained on the soles from the ground. They are not calloused since I keep them well moisturized. They are broad with muscular soles from years of dancing and balancing on branches and stirups.
I do have shoes. I have slippers, work boots, cowboy boots, running shoes, flats, only a couple of heels (I don't get to dress up much) and a lot of strappy sandals. I love my strappy sandals.
I even have an old pair of moccasins (I grew up spending my summers on the powwow trail with my mom) that I danced a hole through the soles but couldn't bring myself to throw them out. They are perfectly molded to my feet.
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

theoneforyou wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:27 pm So its nice to see a girl bring into feet. Me personality I just like shoes mostly sneakers but they have to be worn and dirty. I have 2 questions since you say you don't normally wear shoes how do your feet look like? And do you have any shoes?
While thinking about it. I do have several old beat up sandals and sneakers. I have this one pair of sneakers that are stinky, with holes worn through them, black and purple. They have been chewed on by puppies , I've mucked stalls in them, gotten them stuck in mud. I don't want to throw them out. They are so comfortable, and surprisingly sturdy. I'm tempted to buy another of the exact brand and color.
I am the worst about saving my disintegrating sandals too. I tend to walk on the balls of my feet so most of my shoes have a hole worn through the fabric where the ball of my foot rests.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

It really is surprising they ain't all calloused up also must be because you are so used to it by now. Your feet seem larger then most women what size shoes do you wear? Do you have any pictures of those black and purple sneakers and sandals
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

I wear women's 10 and 11 wide. I can get some photos.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Girls with big feet are way better and that would be amazing
tedked

Post by tedked »

Great to have you. Do you have shoe fetishes? How about converse or Keds? WOuld love to hear more about what you'd like to have done :). Thanks for sharing....
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

theoneforyou wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:13 pm Girls with big feet are way better and that would be amazing
My phone is being difficult so it may take a bit to get photos up
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

tedked wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:36 am Great to have you. Do you have shoe fetishes? How about converse or Keds? WOuld love to hear more about what you'd like to have done :). Thanks for sharing....
I like the look of moccasins, boots, and heels on people. I also enjoy playing with very soft slippers. The soleless kind.
I like the weight and feel of my heavy logging boots when I wear them, and I love the feel of my dance moccasins when properly molded to my feet.
The best way to do that is to get soft buckskin make them about your size, then while wearing them you get them soaking wet then walk around or dance in them until they dry. Then they will be perfectly formed to your feet and will never be wearable by anyone else.
I prefer being barefoot, so I have a lot of foot jewelry, but I am not against shoes and how they look.
Mostly though, if I had to pick a favorite shoe type to play with it has to be the soft furry slippers.
What I like to have done... I'm still learning but this morning I learned that silk being run through my toes drives me crazy. Love it.
Pedicures are hard because I get excited with the massaging and scrubbing... Since I can't show the excitement it channels into ticklishness and I have to fight not to squirm and giggle.