Southern Girl and New Here

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Southern Girl and New Here

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those lace flats look like they could use a good cum load. Your dirty barefoot pic was hot too!
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:56 am Those lace flats look like they could use a good cum load. Your dirty barefoot pic was hot too!
would you have me wear them afterwards?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Would love to see your horse riding boots...........you dont wear tall equestrian boots ever do you???.....or would you? And ever have those bare feet in sexy Hunter wellies??
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

italianboots wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:37 am Would love to see your horse riding boots...........you dont wear tall equestrian boots ever do you???.....or would you? And ever have those bare feet in sexy Hunter wellies??
I ride western pleasure, so either I ride barefoot or in these pure leather hand stitched beauties. I would love to try and ride in hunter wellies but I don't have any
20180209_200610 - Copy mini.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipperlover91

Post by slipperlover91 »

BareFoot Rose wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:10 pm
slipperlover91 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm Would you ever sell any of your worn footwear?
I might. I don't know how to go about selling things like that, though. Have you had experience with it before? I might need guidance on how to do it.
I do have experience. If you would like to I could private message you and explain it all. Mainly it's that you choose a price for them with shipping, I would pay for it via paypal, amazon gc, etc. Then once you get the money you would send them.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Love girls barefoot in their wellies, I'm always pestering my gorgeous girl to wear hers ......... trouble is her boots have any number of sticky things put inside them first. Would you put sticky stuff in a pair of Hunters and wear them to do your chores??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Oh and if you want to prove this is not a 'bait thread' its simple, just write 'hi shoesession' on a note, tuck it into your cleavage and post the pic!! :D
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

italianboots wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:00 am Oh and if you want to prove this is not a 'bait thread' its simple, just write 'hi shoesession' on a note, tuck it into your cleavage and post the pic!! :D
Ha! How about one of my favorite pics of myself in my stockings instead, mr trouble maker?
WIN_20180216_21_08_25_Pro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

,,,,trouble maker.......and I havent even got anywhere near your boots! :D

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69864

Have a look at the predicaments my gorgeous girl gets into in her boots........may inspire some messy fun from you :lol:
aerton

Post by aerton »

Welcome to the forum. Do the lace flats have a nice smell to them? How long have you had them?