Southern Girl and New Here

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tedked

Re: Southern Girl and New Here

Post by tedked »

Thanks for the reply
Last edited by tedked on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

10 and 11 women's wide. I might look at them. Thank you
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

I’d love to see your boots if possible
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

love to see all ur destroyed sneakers and the chewed up ones :)
guessagain88

Post by guessagain88 »

Please share your slippers, I would love to see the kind that you enjoy using the most!
slipperlover91

Post by slipperlover91 »

Would you ever sell any of your worn footwear?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I'm a bit late to the party but all I can say is wow! You sound like a very interesting woman and your boyfriend is one lucky guy. I hope he knows that. This is a great place to explore your interest. I too love fuzzy slippers and cum them anytime I can. My wife also likes to wear Isotoner ballet slippers. I cum those as well. The fact that you love cum on your feet is a dream come true! Not many women enjoy that (or admit to it). I look forward to reading about your adventures and welcome.
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

I'm sorry it has taken so long to reply, work has been crazy busy lately. I'm getting some pictures together though. :)
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

slipperlover91 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm Would you ever sell any of your worn footwear?
I might. I don't know how to go about selling things like that, though. Have you had experience with it before? I might need guidance on how to do it.
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:42 am I'm a bit late to the party but all I can say is wow! You sound like a very interesting woman and your boyfriend is one lucky guy. I hope he knows that. This is a great place to explore your interest. I too love fuzzy slippers and cum them anytime I can. My wife also likes to wear Isotoner ballet slippers. I cum those as well. The fact that you love cum on your feet is a dream come true! Not many women enjoy that (or admit to it). I look forward to reading about your adventures and welcome.
Thank you for the welcome! He keeps calling me a unicorn. Especially because sometimes I bug him for foot play when he's too tired. Then since he is out of the country a lot for work, I get pretty bored and lonely. Not like I can really do much with my own feet. I am hyper flexible but I'm not THAT flexible! :lol: