Southern Girl and New Here

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BareFoot Rose

Re: Southern Girl and New Here

Post by BareFoot Rose »

aerton wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 pm Welcome to the forum. Do the lace flats have a nice smell to them? How long have you had them?
2 years I think? I wore them without socks in the hot humid south, so probably do h ave somewhat of a smell. I never washed my feet before putting them on.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

BareFoot Rose wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:05 am
sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:56 am Those lace flats look like they could use a good cum load. Your dirty barefoot pic was hot too!
would you have me wear them afterwards?
Absolutely! That would be the main point of cumming them, to see your toes wiggle around in cum!
aerton

Post by aerton »

BareFoot Rose wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:53 pm
aerton wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 pm Welcome to the forum. Do the lace flats have a nice smell to them? How long have you had them?
2 years I think? I wore them without socks in the hot humid south, so probably do h ave somewhat of a smell. I never washed my feet before putting them on.
Awesome! I think I speak for every guy here when I ask if you have any more pics of your flats and other shoes. And if you'd be interested in selling any of them drop me a message.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

tretornshoe wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:31 am What part of the South are you from?
would love to see you wear out a pair of white reebok freestyles ...im me and mine are in tennessee
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

would love to see some mud covered sneakers of yours
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, girl! I've read that you like moccasins. So do I! I'm french, and long ago I learned the job of saddles and harnesses maker. Sadly I couldn't settle in this domain. But I still work on leather by making soft soled moccasins. You can see a pair of soft sole moccasins boots on the pictures I posted on the forum:

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 22&t=40761

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 22&t=27937

I mostly enjoy any kind of softsoled footwear (ballet slippers, moccasins, some kinds of home slippers, etc...). How about you?..
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Lovely feet Barefoot Rose. Love the sole pic too. Welcome to the forum also.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

I love those moccasin style boots... I would like to deeply inhale your foot aroma from one while pounding the other til I explode all over the footbed... Can just imagine your bare foot sliding into my cum.
u53rname

Post by u53rname »

Can you post any pics of the cowboy boots, ma'am?

i might have to transfer to UA now xD
markfairlane

Post by markfairlane »

hi, it will be amazing if you post pic or vids of you doing a slippers job to your bf! :)