Breaking Fetish To Your Partner - Advice/Experiences ???

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wwxx

Re: Breaking Fetish To Your Partner - Advice/Experiences ???

Post by wwxx »

jamiel85 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:03 am Thanks so much for the input. Good to see arguments from both sides. Looks like i have a lot of thinking to do. Will keep you all posted either way!
My 2 cents:
Is it possible to gradually do certain things to test the waters, and not tell her directly?
When she has her running shoes on (e.g. after a run), you can try to engage in some sexual activities that involve you taking off her shoes and using them to stimulate yourself. You can start with something lasting a few seconds and seemingly innocent, and see what she says.
Net King

Post by Net King »

As others have indicated it could come together by accident. My partner and I were fooling about and it set the occasion for things to come together.
You said she purchased a whip and never used it - there must be some kink to that unless she rides horses. Perhaps instead of mentioning your fetish, you could mention the whip in a non threatening way as possible and see how it goes from there.
Net King

Post by Net King »

Hi Jamie - have you been able to make any headway with this? It can be very hard to take the great leap.
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

You think you guys have it difficult. Try being a girl and breaking it to men about what gets you hot...xxx
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:51 pm You think you guys have it difficult. Try being a girl and breaking it to men about what gets you hot...xxx
I think my dick would explode if a hot girl told me that lol
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

wwxx wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:59 pm
jamiel85 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:03 am Thanks so much for the input. Good to see arguments from both sides. Looks like i have a lot of thinking to do. Will keep you all posted either way!
My 2 cents:
Is it possible to gradually do certain things to test the waters, and not tell her directly?
When she has her running shoes on (e.g. after a run), you can try to engage in some sexual activities that involve you taking off her shoes and using them to stimulate yourself. You can start with something lasting a few seconds and seemingly innocent, and see what she says.
that is a good idea. knee in front of her, take one off, maybe kiss the shoe then her toes, smiling up at her adoringly. Start small?
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

heyheyhey55555 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:13 pm
Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:51 pm You think you guys have it difficult. Try being a girl and breaking it to men about what gets you hot...xxx
I think my dick would explode if a hot girl told me that lol
Hahahaha that’s the funniest thing I have read today!!!
ddthefinest1

Post by ddthefinest1 »

My friend,
If you are living with a woman you call your wife for 13 years and still cant tell her about your "little" sneaker fetish there is something seriously wrong here!
You need to communicate! The fact that you are EVEN there for 13 years without having her wear sneakers is MIND boggling to me.

I've pulled out keds on woman the first date, that were used by another woman, and positioned perfectly hidden under my bed, and barely had to explain myself.

I mean, I'm not sure what kind of guy you are but man, its time to face your FEARS!!!
jamiel85

Post by jamiel85 »

So guys, its been a while since I first posted this thread, but I thought I owe it to you all to provide an update.

I have finally come out and told my wife about my sneaker fetish. I just bit the bullet, and told her that it's been playing on my mind for years, but i was worried about how she might react so that's stopped me from saying it in the past.

She was quite accepting of it, doesn't really understand it. She said "I don't really understand it, feet I understand but not really shoes" but at least it's out in the open. Whilst she doesn't understand it and isn't into it herself she is at least willing to participate. She gave me a fantastic shoejob wearing her Tailwind 4s yesterday and let me lick and kiss her shoes. We have a new pair that is now marked as bedroom only.
Net King

Post by Net King »

hat would be fun - having her break in a new pair on you. The soles look pretty rough - you must have felt a bit sore afterwards.