The Blue Sneakers - Story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Net King

The Blue Sneakers - Story

Post by Net King »

I wrote this story a while back and posted it in one of the alt.sex newsgroups. Here it is again:

The Blue Sneakers - Part 1

It had been raining when Jim arrived home. He climbed the steps to the porch. There were some wet footprints on the dry tiles in the porch. An excitement came over him as he looked at them and recognised them as the ribbed footprints of his partner's blue sneakers. He wondered if Megan was still wearing them.

Jim had always been interested in sneakers. The 'squish' and 'squeak' sounds they made on a wet or smooth surface really put him on edge. He thought more of his partner's sneakers. At first sight they were just an ordinary pair of blue sneakers. However they were very special to Jim. He was infatuated with them. The very thought of these sneakers would send a tingle of excitement through his body. It was those soft supple brown rubber soles that particularly excited him. He had picked one of the sneakers up. He remembered how the soft brown corrugated and slightly dimpled gum rubber sole readily yielded to his twisting and bending it. He remembered the excitement of running his finger along the forty or so soft ribs of the sole. He ran his finger along the sides of the sole feeling the dimpled rubber.

His partner however regarded sneakers as another item of clothing. Megan would wear them with jeans or a blue denim skirt which was not very often. She was acutely aware of her partner's interest in sneakers and was sometimes deterred from wearing them as he would keep glancing at them and reacting to them. He felt that this denied him enjoying one of his simple pleasures of life.

Jim went inside and changed his clothes. He had a look in the bedroom, no, the sneakers were not there - she must still be wearing them! He went into the kitchen to be welcomed by his partner and they had a brief hug and kiss. He took a quick glance at her feet and yes, she was wearing the sneakers. She had invited a friend for dinner and was busy preparing dinner and he joined in and helped with preparations with the thought of the sneakers simmering in his mind.

... to be continued
Blue sneakers.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Net King

Re: The Blue Sneakers - Story

Post by Net King »

The Blue Sneakers - Part 2

The thought of the sneakers almost went away while they entertained their friend, bade him farewell and commenced tidying up. His awareness of the sneakers increased especially as they squeaked on the slightly wet floor and at an opportune time he nudged her behind with his and she became conscious of his growing excitement. Why not enjoy the fun she thought (or at least this is what he would like to think that she thought).

After the kitchen was tidy, they finally sat down together and read for a little while. They moved a bit closer and finally embraced with the thoughts of both her and the sneakers raging in his mind. Jim got up and then kneeled between her knees, and embraced and kissed her. Megan dug the heels of the sneakers into him and he embraced her tighter. She pushed his trouser legs up slightly and rubbed the bare skin of his legs with the sides of the sneakers. His mind was now completely consumed with the thought and feel of these sneakers.

Jim broke the embrace and set about removing his trousers. He then lay down on the floor. His partner placed the cold sole of one sneaker over his crotch. This sent a shiver of excitement through Jim's body which was further intensified by the coldness of the sole. She rubbed it slightly to and fro which aroused him further. She put the toe of the sneaker under his testicles and wiggled it. His cock was by now rather erect. She then rested the edge of the heel of the other sneaker on the root of the cock and wiggled it up and down so the cock would flap against the sole. She placed both shoes between the thighs and crotch and rubbed them to and fro. She then placed the heel of the shoe gently on the cock and dragged the sole slowly across the tip of the now erect cock. He asked her to do it as lightly as possible as he knew this gave the best sensation. She again drew the sole across the cock as lightly as possible so the tip bumped and danced along the corrugations of the sole. He found the feeling exquisite especially the tactile feel of the cold soft dimpled rubber. Megan asked him what he wanted now. He was very happy with the results so far and just asked her to carry on. She repeated this a few times and the cock was now very hard and was twitching. The sole was now slightly damp and squeaked slightly. Jim found the hot and itchy feeling of the tip of his cock highly enjoyable. He asked her to pause for a few moments as he wanted to prolong the pleasure as much as possible.

... to be continued
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Glad to see part 2, keep it coming!
Net King

Post by Net King »

The Blue Sneakers - Part 3

He got up off the floor and embraced Megan while she was still in her chair. She put her arms around him and they hugged and kissed. "Are you feeling excited about this?" Jim asked. "No" says Megan, "it is not really the sort of thing that turns me on". Jim never really knew whether she meant it, or wished to be inscrutable and not let on that this did make her excited. It disappointed him that she did not seem to share his excitement at this moment.

Jim now lay on the floor again. His cock was not as hard as before but tensed up in anticipation of what was going to come. Jim said she could bring it to a quick conclusion or drag it out as long as she wanted. Megan was sorely tempted to get it over and done as soon as possible but did not want to deny Jim his pleasure. This is what he liked about it, she set the pace.

She rubbed his testicles with the sneakers and teased him elsewhere around the crotch just occasionally touching the tip. His cock again twitched helplessly in anticipation of its tip being again caressed by the sole of Megan's sneaker. He loved being teased in this manner, this was a major part of the fun. She now caught the cock between the dimpled rubber sides of the sneakers, squeezed it slightly and moved the sneakers to and fro slightly in opposite directions. The tip of Jim's cock now felt extremely hot and itchy and continued twitching as if it was screaming out for more. Jim was tempted to grab hold of it and rub it, but refrained knowing that the sole of Megan's sneaker would provide a much more exquisite sensation once she chose to bestow attention again on the tip. He thought it was amazing that a woman could have a big strong man utterly under her control and at her feet, her only means being a pair of quite ordinary sneakers. He however suspected that she would be quite embarrassed at the thought that she could dominate him in this manner. The thought of these sneakers especially those soft supple rubber soles continued to rage right through his mind.

... to be continued
Net King

Post by Net King »

The Blue Sneakers - Part 4

She then started dragging the ribbed sole across the tip of the cock again. This made the tip even more hot and itchy. Jim now felt that the tip of his cock was on fire. She rubbed harder and faster this time and the now rock hard cock jiggled across the rubber corrugations of the sole. He could not have tolerated this earlier on but he was now desperately eager for more. The pre-cum which by now covered the rubber sole also helped it slide easily across the tip of the cock. His whole body was now completely taut and completely consumed with the sensation of those sneakers as they massaged his cock. He lifted his bottom off the floor as if to say 'do it harder'. Finally things exploded in Jim's mind. He grabbed a towel he had left nearby and clutched his crotch with it while making most of the sensation. His whole body shook with excitement. Once he had settled down he wiped the soles of Megan's sneakers with the towel and thanked her for doing such an excellent job. He lay on the floor relaxing. Megan leaned back in her chair and relaxed.

... ends (a bit more may follow)
Net King

Post by Net King »

I said a bit more may follow, well, here it is!

The story is based on a most enjoyable evening I had with my partner a long time ago.

A while back, my partner bought a blue denim outfit and bought blue canvas sneakers to go with it. They were a minor brand, I cannot remember which. They were just another pair of sneakers, but I started feeling excited when she wore them. They had these soft brown rubber ribbed soles. She did not wear them too often but I was pretty turned on when she did. I became really infatuated with these sneakers.

I picked one up and bent it, it was very soft and flexible, it bent and twisted very easily. The whole surface including the ribs was slightly dimpled. I just loved the feel of the texture. I rubbed myself with it and it felt lovely. Sometimes I would put them on like gloves and roll it between those soft yielding soles.

She had previously given me sneaker jobs with canvas tennies (I have made a story about this too) and if I was lucky she would give me a shoe job every week or so, and she gave me shoe jobs with these blue sneakers. I really loved being on the receiving end of those sneakers with their brown supple soles. I would get her to lightly rub the tip forwards and backwards so it could feel each ridge of the corrugated sole. I would go absolutely crazy as these sneakers gently did their work on my body and she got pretty adept at making the best use of them. The tip would go hard, hot and itchy under the lovely soft rubber. It just about felt as if it was on fire - it felt so great. She knew I was infatuated with those sneakers saying it was my “pièce de résistance”.

I came home one day and saw the wet imprint of those sneakers on the door step, it made me excited, I was hoping she was still wearing them - she was! What then happened is pretty well as I said in my story. I had to wait for a few hours with me almost dripping with anticipation but it was worth waiting for as she gave me a fantastic sneaker job.
Finally a hole developed in the canvas upper and she threw them out. I was too shy to recover them. She bought another pair (like like picture) which looked almost identical, but the soles were hard and 'plasticy' so they were not much fun. Unfortunately she now tends to feel guilty about turning me on, so she often avoids wearing sneakers I take a liking to when she might otherwise choose to.

I hope the story has given just as much enjoyment as the enjoyment I got out of seeing and feeling these blue sneakers. Depending on responses I may publish more here.