Wife's trashed converse cum stained

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

J12345

Wife's trashed converse cum stained

Post by J12345 »

Wife has an old pair of converse, which are super stinky. Unworn they just smell of stale canvas, but after being worn on her feet and warmed up they smell rank, which I like! Will try to convince her to sell them in return for a new pair.

Am quite proud of the inner stains I created, was originally worried she would notice, but she doesn't look beyond the tongue when slipping them on. Her toes pick up the smell too!

These photos show the converse before and after todays cumshot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madhatter

Re: Wife's trashed converse cum stained

Post by madhatter »

Awesome! Any pictures of her wearing them?
J12345

Post by J12345 »

See this link

http://anon-v.com/videos/160993/stinky- ... 177d66f7b/

These might go on eBay at some point. Depends if any couples are into this stuff willing to post their adventures!
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I seem to recall you posted a video of you cumming in them, but it's no longer on PH. Do you have it uploaded anywhere? You're very luck! Those chucks look great and it's so hot that you fill them with cum and she has no idea!!
J12345

Post by J12345 »

Will have a look but not sure. It has taken me a while to find a good pair.

There is a navy blue pair I bought her at some point off ebay. Might have been those that got cummed.

I also tried buying her some clear converse, I thought buying a pair online was an instant route to stinky toes. But they smelled of old plastic mostly so getting there but need more investment!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice stains!
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

You are one damn lucky guy. I tried to get my girlfriend to wear some converse like that barefooted so I could suck on her toes and smell her shoes after but she wouldn't do it.
J12345

Post by J12345 »

They get worn like this fairly regularly. But to get proper enjoyment I have to remind her to keep the socks off..

No socks allowed even mini trainer socks!
090690A3-7E75-470B-A099-9F845961BF10.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

They look so great. Bet they really stink now! Should drop some more loads in the toe sections, make her toes stink just a bit more.
J12345

Post by J12345 »

Ok will try and see when next chance comes! I don’t think I could cope with much stinkier 😊

She also wears them around to her friends houses so I’m aware if they start to stink from a distance when kicked off her feet she may just say they are going in the trash!