Just bought Foxy Farrah's DC Sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoez4u

Just bought Foxy Farrah's DC Sneakers

Post by shoez4u »

Had my eye on these for awhile, they were just a tad pricey. But I went for it since this style is my favorite and extremely rare to find it seems. From "fetish sellers" that is. What should I do to them?? :wink:

nwf

Re: Just bought Foxy Farrah's DC Sneakers

Post by nwf »

Nice!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

These are gorgeous, they looked so good on her! I bought her videos with these in :-) Are you prepared to mess them up?
shoez4u

Post by shoez4u »

I know, amazing :) Most certainly cannot wait to have my way with them. She said she would wear them for a week to "freshen them up" and also get them a bit more beat up for me. Along with a special video!
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

What size are they? Congratulations also.
shoez4u

Post by shoez4u »

Thanks! Size 8.5
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

shoez4u wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:07 pm I know, amazing :) Most certainly cannot wait to have my way with them. She said she would wear them for a week to "freshen them up" and also get them a bit more beat up for me. Along with a special video!
Cool, the more beat up the better :-) What special video did you get?
shoez4u

Post by shoez4u »

WAMSneak wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:15 am Cool, the more beat up the better :-) What special video did you get?
I agree! :) Oooooh just requested that she enjoy herself while wearing them. She seems to post custom videos on c4s so I expect it will show up there!
shoez4u

Post by shoez4u »

Here they are, and they are lovely. Smell and everything. :) She actually spent the month preparing them further before sending them.

WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Those are a very special buy :-) I wish she'd got them more dirty though personally ;-)