Crit1kal finds Natalie's channel

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wamisfun

Crit1kal finds Natalie's channel

Post by wamisfun »

Popular YouTuber Crit1kal found Natalie Marie's channel today and made a video more-or-less mocking a video of hers. The video was uncomfortable to watch because it was like having the world know about your fetish. I feel like I'm the twilight zone..
irishlincoln

Re: Crit1kal finds Natalie's channel

Post by irishlincoln »

I think the dude is just trying to be funny, but he falls short. Personally, i don't get all of these millennials doing these weird commentary videos. Most of the time their observations are boring and really add nothing to the situation or conversation. I guess that' humor for the small-minded.
Anyhow, I wouldn't let it bother you. Who cares what people think about our fetish. We're not hurting anyone.
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

Yeah I mean, who do you reckon is watching that video anyway? It's not like women(or men) who any of us respect or care about is watching YouTube videos where one channel makes fun of another.

And plus, about the only good thing we get from the media (and at least US culture) considering sexuality taboo, is that means mainstream media tries to ignore it's existence the best it can. So the only time sexual fetishes are even acknowledged are when they are crimes.

Also, I feel like there could be some sort of action she could take. I don't know if it's considered "slander" by nature, but I figure there must be something in YouTube's guidelines she could utilize.
nataliemarie

Post by nataliemarie »

My bread crushing video got posted on a deep youtube subreddit, I guess he found it and made a video. I haven't watched the video yet but I've looked at the comments, plus moderating comments on my own videos. At least there is a lot of praise in the comments on his video and I'm trying to ignore all the negativity. I probably won't end up watching it, but I've seen some of his other stuff before and found it funny. I'm a very anxious and shy person so it's hard to deal with a lot that comes with making videos and putting myself out there. Harassment is one of the reasons I haven't been doing public videos for a while anyway. I was really anxious when I saw he made a video about it and it sucks that all he's done is just provide commentary since that's taking views away. Best case scenario is that there are people laughing or cumming.
closetsg

Post by closetsg »

Your videos are great! Who cares what these bellends think. You were brave enough to make a sexy video about something most people find hard to talk about.

Do you think you could turn it to your advantage by posting a reply shaming Crit1kal? You could just write on pieces of paper so you wouldn't need to be identifiable. You would get views and ad revenue. People love youtube controversies.