Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rgt

Re: Make me hot! Tell me what you would do to these xx

Post by rgt »

Well... I'm sure we'd all love to see the pictures you have seen, or at least some of them. :twisted:
Could you possibly ask the buyer for permission of showing some here...? :)
urbigwilly

Post by urbigwilly »

Yes the wood love to see the life of these shoes
Interdumfideles

Post by Interdumfideles »

Hmm, like to lay you on your back, grab thise sneakers, put my hard cock in between and fuck the white soft leather while looking in your eyes until I cum all over you and your sneakers
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Interdumfideles wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:13 am Hmm, like to lay you on your back, grab thise sneakers, put my hard cock in between and fuck the white soft leather while looking in your eyes until I cum all over you and your sneakers
Naughty boy!! 😈
Haha 💕
buff004

Post by buff004 »

Hey Steph!

You come home on a hot day after walking in this sweet sneakers all day long without socks and as they smell too much, you leave them in the staircase next to your door.

In the night, I'll come and fuck both shoes and let my cum dry in in the toe areas. Next morning you put them on again barefeet and ask yourself, why they fell so sticky inside, but wear them again a full, warm day long. ;-)
Richie

Post by Richie »

I'm usually not a sneaker fan, but in the case, I would of course sniff them, I would put my cock in one of them and fuck it while sniffing the other shoe and then of course I would cum deep into the toe area of the shoe. I also would pee in both shoes
closetsg

Post by closetsg »

Bend u over into doggy, make u sniff the left one, put the right one between your legs, and fuck it so my cock rubs against your clit. Then cum all over the toes and get you to lick it
closetsg

Post by closetsg »

On your knees, holding your sexy sneakers either side of your head, . I get to alternately put my cock in your mouth and each of the sneaks x
Michl1983

Post by Michl1983 »

Do not worry so much about the posts from her .... I wanted to buy 2-3 pairs of shoes from her and asked her quite normally if she would do certain things with the shoes before she sends them to me. At first it was a normal correspondence and we talked quite normally.

During the conversation never came ... No I do not or no I do not, because ....
When I had to write her 2x, what I wish for me, never came an answer. Even when it came to clips, never came a decent statement, which would cost me the clip. There was always only one price per minute. Never something sensible.
When I noticed that not only did I always want to ask around and beg and let the topic stay with the clips and they just wanted to send me the shoes I've already paid for, so I got that answer be on the way.
Then, a short time later, I received a message from Paypal that she had returned some of the money back to me. After that, I realized that she blocked and locked me up everywhere.
At some point I got the message from her (or him) that she did not want to sell anymore and she just blocked me because she did not feel well.
What a nonsense .... After all, you could have said that you do not want to do something or the same. But what he / she did is below the belt.
So do not get fooled and fooled by the nose.
Caution is required here!
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

To set the record straight, I stopped contact because I felt uncomfortable and refunded "all your money" so do not insinuate I am a theif.i think you may have got a little confused with exchanging Euro to Stirling.
I struggled to understand a lot of what you wrote (I explained that English  is my only language), or what you actually wanted and you were constantly changing your mind.
I understand that communication is required and I always replied, but you were contacting me and messaging me all the time. I do what I do alongside regular life and I have a busy one. I did keep replying that I was busy, I never ignored you. I got the impression that this annoyed you judging by your messages.
It also felt that you were getting too familiar and maybe under the assumption that something else could happen between us. This made me feel uncomfortable. In order to offer the service I offer, I need to feel comfortable and safe with the person I am serving. Surely everyone here would agree this to be a fundamental priority for me. It was nothing personal and still isn't. I am being professional by not blackening your name over this forum, unlike you, I am just giving my side of the interaction.
If you feel sour about all this, I am sorry but I stand with my decision.
-----------------------
Thank you all for taking the time to read my reply. I am upset by all this and feel like I have been attacked but I will still continue to offer my services for now as I have many happy customers but if this continues, I may just hang up my heels as this is supposed to be fun for me as well as a little business xx