jd's collection

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jd1

jd's collection

Post by jd1 »

I thought it was about time to share my private collection with you guys. I've enjoyed some amazing threads on this board so it is only fair.

These are just the ones I currently have in storage. I had to get rid of some due to limited space. I still have the pics from those but I can't make new ones. Maybe I'll post those later.

I've got a lot of Nike training sneakers from before the "Free" sole started to dominate. Some others I just love for their design, most I got into because the right girl would wear them. I'm curious to hear what you think of em. For many I have a little backstory if you're interested. They we're all bought used, from girls & ladies I either met or did a little research on.

More pics can be requested, but up front: I like my sneakers clean. I won't be jizzing anywhere where it can't be wiped off. Sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jd1 on Sat May 12, 2018 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
nikefan

Re: jd's collection

Post by nikefan »

The Jordan Flight 45's are amazing! :D What is their story? You have a very nice collection!
shoelover213

Post by shoelover213 »

Whoa, you don't see the DC chelseas very often around here. Love those. Very curious as to the story!
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

Love those navina
sneakerfit

Post by sneakerfit »

Hi!
I love Nike's training/workout/fitness sneakers from the 00s too!!!!
That Viable Mid is wonderful! Also I love the Navinas!
Congratulations for the very nice collection!
jd1

Post by jd1 »

Picked up a few new kicks since this thread. Storage space is limited but I couldn't help myself. I'll also try to respond to your posts soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.