Dutch users?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelover213

Dutch users?

Post by shoelover213 »

Hi there, any active Dutch users on here? My girlfriend has a shitload of sneakers and I'm looking for someone to trade shoes with. She mainly has Vans, DCs, Adidas etc and usually has size 38-39. We live near the Hague.
boerbertil

Re: Dutch users?

Post by boerbertil »

Here! :) Any pics you can share of those sneakers?
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Exactly! I am interested as well! Live a bit more south though :P what kind of DC's and Adidas does she have?
shoelover213

Post by shoelover213 »

She has DC Pure and Rebound Hi and Adidas Top Ten Sleek, low and high ones. Probably a bunch more I don't remember. How about you? Have a girlfriend or just entertaining yourself with girls' shoes (nothing wrong with that :) )? What sort of shoes do you have?
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Very nice, especially these Adidas! :D I have some 25 pairs... mostly Nike Blazer Mid, Airmax (including BW, 90's, 1's) and Adidas Adi Hoop Mid (my favourite pair). All bought from girls! And all really well worn. Have some pumas as well!

What size does your gf wear? Maybe I can send her some shoes that I'd like to see on girls feet... I have never ever cummed in them because I am more of a sniffer than a cummer :P if that makes sense
sovok

Post by sovok »

nikefan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:40 am Adidas Adi Hoop Mid (my favourite pair)
you have pictures and witch girl ?
Rickyb222

Post by Rickyb222 »

Near Haarlem overhere!
Hallo

Post by Hallo »

Ja hier, wel vanuit Groningen
shoelover213

Post by shoelover213 »

@nikefan Nice! Ik ben er ook niet zo van om in schoenen klaar te komen... Maar m'n vriendin en ik hebben genoeg lol met allerlei schoenen :) ze draagt meestal 38,5 - 39. Wat voor schoenen had je in gedachten?

@iedereen: hebben (of zijn :lol:) jullie vriendinnen, en weten die van de "hobby"? Van wat voor soort sneakers houden jullie?
kappie7

Post by kappie7 »

Hier, uit Arnhem.
Ik houd zelf van Adidas sleek series ( vooral hoog model ) en Nike airmaxjes , 90's , ones, tavas e.d.
Ook zijn superstars wel leuk :)