Ex's sketchers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble840

Ex's sketchers

Post by Kimble840 »

Ain't had much in the way of shoes or stories to post about these days so ive decided to pull out my photo files from a past relationship and see what response they get if any.
She wore all kinds of shoes from ballet flats and flip flops to sandals and sneakers. Most of which i was pretty fond of. These sketchers she got before we met and to be honest i didnt pay them much attention. When we got together, they were still in pretty good shape. They didnt smell like much and she always wore socks with them.
A year or so later they were starting to loosen up and break down. She got a job as a bowling alley bar tender and selected these as her work shoes. No more school, no more hanging out with friends...these shoes were strictly work shoes. One day she was running late and didnt have time to put on socks. They were worn barefoot every time after that. She wore them for probably about 3 to 4 months until she got asked for them online and so she sold them on ebay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
u53rname

Re: Ex's sketchers

Post by u53rname »

Those looks super rank and sexy
fridge454

Post by fridge454 »

Those look extra well worn! I love skechers I wish we could find more pics of them
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Yeah, they were a pretty cool style. Very proned to stink. Harder and harder to find these days.
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

Hey kimble... good to see you back. Love the skechers pics
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Thanks girlsockfucket. Cant really say im back though. Been more of a watcher on here lately. Just aint had much to post about. Gf has discovered grasshopper sneaks and that literally all she wears now. Kinda gets a little too routine and same ol same ol. Its fun posting though so figured id put some oldies but goodies.
Palantino

Post by Palantino »

I'm curious if your gf still has any of the trashed pairs you had posted about previously, though I think I remember you saying she had tossed out at least one of the pairs.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Shes tossed a few but most are still in her closet, she just stopped wearing them. If your talking about my current gf. The ex gf in this post i dont have much contact with anymore and have no idea what shoes she has.