Mature wife wearing sandals

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifesandals

Re: Mature wife wearing sandals

Post by wifesandals »

She knows I like feet and heels but not what I do with them, been married 30+ years and still get turned on with the smelland taste of her feet.
freebird

Post by freebird »

Same here with me and my wife. Please post more pics of your wife's feet and shoes.
forest4422

Post by forest4422 »

Those sandals look perfect !! I would love to feel that leather stroking my cock.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Beautiful!
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

forest4422 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:00 am Those sandals look perfect !! I would love to feel that leather stroking my cock.
One day she will stop wearing them and then they may become available
freebird

Post by freebird »

Please, more pics!
wifesandals

Re: Mature wife wearing sandals - Updated

Post by wifesandals »

We went for a walk with family yesterday and I managed to snap a few of her feet in her white sandals. Her younger sister is on her right and 16 yr old niece wearing the flats, she is absolutely gorgeous and would have love to have her shoes for an hour or so.
Also saw these in a charity window and couldn't resist taking a snap, the prints are fantastic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.