25 year old's Reebok saved from trash

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wwxx

Re: Reebok saved from trash

Post by wwxx »

Wow, you got the same shoes?! Nice.
lalahaha67

Post by lalahaha67 »

update -- found the facebook page of their previous owner. She was so excited when she first brought these babies that she post them on facebook!

I left her a message asking what happen to the her shoes after the race and she replied "I threw them away". She have no idea that her shoes are on my dick now...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lalahaha67

Post by lalahaha67 »

When I first found the owner of the reeboks on facebook
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lalahaha67

Post by lalahaha67 »

Jan 2019 update
It was almost 2 years since the first time I insert my dick into these reeboks. After 2 years and tons of cum into each of the shoes, they became true cum dumpsters.
sdasdlhh

Re: 25 year old's Reebok saved from trash

Post by sdasdlhh »

wow!!
etniesman

Post by etniesman »

Nice!
Good work! Not gonna lie, I'd like to have a go at those myself!
lalahaha67

Post by lalahaha67 »

Another year went by for these Reeboks. With the amount of dried cum inside, they don't feel as good to play with anymore.

After sitting in the shoe pile for a while, sadly the pump on the right shoe, the one I usually cum inside, broke.

Although these cute Reeboks are my favorites, I always want to cut them open to see the result of all the shoe fucking actions over the years. Now, with the pump broken, I went to the kitchen and grab a pair of scissors...
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Fri May 14, 2021 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

This is amazing
floplove

Post by floplove »

You've been treating them like they deserve.
Nice save and love the look of all your dried loads in them. Smell great too I'll bet!