Started writing a sneaker fetish story!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shox&Cons=epic

Re: Started writing a sneaker fetish story!

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

And to clarify, all stories will start where part 2 left off. The original part 3 will be considered part of the m/f/f. Standard sneaker fetish story
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Love the idea of sneaker destruction , reading about a domant women destroying a forcing guy to other womens sexy sneakers is hot
chucko

Post by chucko »

Love all the fetish play stuff, and some of the domination stuff too. Excited to see the main character's fetish evolve. Can't wait to read more!
Wicla

Post by Wicla »

Any chance of another chapter?
darkhunter7070

Post by darkhunter7070 »

more nike less chucks
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

tretornshoe wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am cum please
yes!!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

tretornshoe wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:05 pm Please include more about the Nike Frees. Their color and model name/number. I love bright colored Frees!
my favorite too hell yess more about them
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

I actually want to get into writing stories I tried on literotica put it on a board and people verbally beat me the fuck up how do I start do u have any tips?
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

My tips:
Write about what you like - don’t fall into the trap of trying to please everyone - writing about stuff that does not turn you on is the fastest way to hit a wall.

Don’t worry about the critics - as in all aspects of life, the only person you should judge yourself against is yourself.

If you struggle with English/grammar, read more novels. The more you read, the greater your vocabulary will become.

I also believe that writing is an art form like any other. What I mean is, just as abstract painters can paint outside the lines and produce something beautiful (sometimes), so can a writer break all of the rules of writing and still produce something amazing. So reading more novels will expose you to different writing styles and you can see what you like, what works for you, and go with that.

If you are writing about shoes and sneaker fetishes, do it here - I have never had negative responses in this forum, even when I had to turn down requests.

Anyway, that’s my few tips. Hope they are helpful.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nikes make me super horrny keep the story w Sara going