My ladies amazing Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerfreak

Re: My ladies amazing Asics

Post by sneakerfreak »

Not sure if any one is into the nike vomero's or not but here is a pair my wife still has she doesn't wear them any more hardly ever they just sit in the closet waiting to be abused by me from time to time. I remember when she first bought them and she was wearing them home I was so aroused I could not wait to shove my cock into them. Once in a while I still have to put them back on her feet when we have sex :)
fridge454

Post by fridge454 »

Omg those skechers look so well worn I would have to blow a load in them. I love the kanyo 22 that purple is amazing you have hit the shoe jack pot
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

Oh yes I have a jackpot fridge454 lol. I have plenty more to show to the people who are interested!!! I have lots and lots of Asics collected for years plus I have nike frees & all kinds of nikes including some maryjanes nike flip flops + a few reebok's ,brooks & mizuno's plus stories to go with them. Thanks for the great replies back fridge454 I will try to load those Sketchers up for ya & post photos's they are well used as my wife has had them for about two years now. I think.
jdoe78066

Post by jdoe78066 »

pls post some mizuno pics! not nearly enough pics of those on here
junglejim331

Post by junglejim331 »

Anymore of the Vomeros? I used to have a pair in yellow that was amazing to fuck, so soft inside !
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

junglejim331 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:57 am Anymore of the Vomeros? I used to have a pair in yellow that was amazing to fuck, so soft inside !
Yes what do you want to see? I still have a pair of the yellow ones also have a pair of the green ones as well stuck in my collection of sneakers that's awesome you had a pair too.
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

dtb305 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm More cumshots on the purple and blue ones! Does she have any older model Asics? 1100 or 2100 series?
Found the 1100 & 2100 series a whole bin full dtb305
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

junglejim331 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:57 am Anymore of the Vomeros? I used to have a pair in yellow that was amazing to fuck, so soft inside !
Here you go junglejim331 here are some more vomero's I have plus the yellow ones.
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

Thought I'd share a few more of my favorite's
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Those purple, pink, and black ones are sooooo hot!!!