Whats your dream pair of sneakers to own?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nataliemarie

Re: Whats your dream pair of sneakers to own?

Post by nataliemarie »

visitor9000 wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 8:16 pm Mint condition Adidas Superstars... the old model with the cloth lining, not the new synthetic stuff on the II's. Very hard to find a pair that isn't all yellowed with age, which is a turn-off.
Were those the ones from the early 2000s with the metal eyelets? I have a whole bunch of them in my closet in my old room at my grandmother's. I didn't think people liked those anymore! Everyone at my school had them. They were essential.
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

Yeah, those are the ones. That's exactly why they're hard to find, because they weren't kept in closets or other good storage spaces. It's air and sun exposure that kills them...materials composition is one thing that's generally gotten much better over the years for sneakers.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

visitor9000 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 3:25 pm Yeah, those are the ones. That's exactly why they're hard to find, because they weren't kept in closets or other good storage spaces. It's air and sun exposure that kills them...materials composition is one thing that's generally gotten much better over the years for sneakers.
I completely agree! I never understand seeing women wearing sneakers where the soles are yellowed its such a shame
nataliemarie

Post by nataliemarie »

I've been at my granny's for the bank holiday weekend so I'll bring back what I can of my collection, perhaps to make videos with or just wear again. If you guys like them then it's worth wearing them again.
reebokclassicman

Post by reebokclassicman »

All white adidas falcon...
Skecher

Post by Skecher »

nataliemarie wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:00 pm I've been at my granny's for the bank holiday weekend so I'll bring back what I can of my collection, perhaps to make videos with or just wear again. If you guys like them then it's worth wearing them again.
I would be very excited and curious if you brought them back. I am also curious if you have the Skechers Triple play? They were very similar and platform style like that. I love them!
Skecher

Post by Skecher »

nataliemarie wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:00 pm I've been at my granny's for the bank holiday weekend so I'll bring back what I can of my collection, perhaps to make videos with or just wear again. If you guys like them then it's worth wearing them again.
I would be very excited and curious if you brought them back. I am also curious if you have the Skechers Triple play? They were very similar and platform style like that. I love them!
boris50

Post by boris50 »

reebok satellite just woyuld love to cum all over a pair
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Tretorn Nylites!
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

tretornshoe wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:38 am Tretorn Nylites!
My wife (then my girlfirend) had a pair of leather white Nylites when we first started dating.
That's the first pair of sneakers she wore when we had sex. I miss them. They eventually got trashed and she tossed them.