Gym bold shoe fuck

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Johnsonj

Gym bold shoe fuck

Post by Johnsonj »

Stopped by the pilates class this afternoon, saw this gorgeous young lady, probably 25 ish, got off her car and walk to the class. Followed her in the gym, and spotted where she put her shoe. I sneaked out during the class, PRETEND that shoe is mine and wore it to the bathroom. Its small but I had no choice since there is a lady and a guy working behind the counter and she looks at me really suspicious, i gotta admit i was nervous as fuck too. Spend 4 minutes in the bathroom and cum straight in the shoe. wiped off as much as i could and walked out with it and pretend nothing happened. Good time! apologize for the poor quality pics, was rushing and nervous! :shock: :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asicsluvr

Re: Gym bold shoe fuck

Post by asicsluvr »

Nice! The Frees right below them in the first pic look yummy too!
Johnsonj

Post by Johnsonj »

I agree, it's more feminine looking, I chose the black one cuz I didn't know who owns that one and also it's hard to pretend the pink shoe is mine giving there are ppl around
aok

Post by aok »

You wore them to the bathroom? I'm curious how tight they were on your feet (they do look small).
Johnsonj

Post by Johnsonj »

they are indeed, they are like women size 8, i can really fit my feet all the way in them so i just kinda wore it like sandals and walked over, pretending to be too lazy to wear it properly
Johnsonj

Post by Johnsonj »

bump
aok

Post by aok »

Have you gone back yet? Have you seen the woman?
Johnsonj

Post by Johnsonj »

Yes, i have seen her twice more, but i havent had chance to fuck her shoes. its pretty hard to find good opportunities and i wanna play it safe, patience will pay off lol