Deleted

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

love_me

Re: Random Girls Selling Their Shoes & Socks in person ;)

Post by love_me »

Hey mate, don't feel bad because you're married. The important thing in your marriage is livflong love and support between the two of you. How can you give that to your wife when your desires remain unfulfilled? Just don't let yourself completely carried away. As long as you still have enough time and attention for your wife and don't spend all your money on other girl's shoes, I think it's quite OK what you do :). Enjoy, and thanks for sharing!
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Thu May 27, 2021 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

rivenious

Post by rivenious »

Marofeet wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:03 am
sneakerfun wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:40 am You have really upped your game - you won't want to go back to meeting girls just for their shoes/socks! Can you tell us a bit more about the girl and the encounter as it sounds great. Does your wife let you play with her feet or does she hate it (like mine sadly) although I have a way of enjoying them. She does wear her trainers for me and she has kept the same pair of socks on for a couple of days, or thats what she thinks, i've managed to get them to almost two weeks before she noticed by swapping new ones back with old one. They smell so good after hours in her asics.
My wife doesn't mind at all but it's that... excitement that comes from strangers I don't know. There is not much to say about the encounter really. We met, went to her place and she asked what do i want her to do. So i said just to sit and relax and I'll do the rest. I took her shoes off and damn her socks were wet! When i sniffed them they had a really nice scent :) then I slowly took her socks off and started sniffing all around. Told her to turn on her belly and sucked her toes, licked her soles and she was (at least it sounded like it) slightly moaning with satisfaction. Then I basically stuffed my member into one of the socks and while smelling her feet had a little fun. She then said "if you have nowhere to cum you could do it on my feet". So yeah I didn't but it was still fun!

Catch some photos:

https://imgur.com/a/b53UrNf
if you ever change your mind on cumming on her feet, im sure everyone on this forum would love to see it happen :twisted:
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Thanks for the pics. Keep enjoying those feet! As I mentioned in my last post my wife absolutely hates it if I try to kiss her feet, she says it makes her feel like lashing out in a panic! Last year she joked that she needs to take some drugs to pass out to be able to cope. I asked her if she had too much to drink and was deep asleep would she mind if I kissed her feet. She said she wouldn't mind at all as long as she couldn't feel it, which I kinda took as permission. Anyway one Saturday she and I had been out and she was in her Asics and we got invited to a BBQ later that day so she went still wearing her trainers. She drank quite a bit for her and when we got back she went straight to bed and I knew I wanted her soft sexy feet fresh from her Asics. After about 20 mins I could tell she was sleeping deeply so i rolled her onto her front so the soles of her feet were faced upright. She moaned a bit but didn't wake up. After another 5 mins, with my heart beating fast, I gently pulled the covers back and there were her exposed feet. I touched them lightly, afraid she might wake up but nothing, so i started to smell them. Her trainers and sox had made her feet slightly smelly, a nice blend of sweaty feet and sneakers. I started to kiss them really slowly convinced that she would wake up but still she slept on. I was getting really excited now and the kisses turned into full blown licking and sucking of her pretty toes, which only made her breathe more deeply. I couldn't believe I was actively worshipping her feet, which only 30 mins before had done a 10 hr day in her shoes. It didnt take long to cum into her socks. After that I have enjoyed her feet secretly almost once a week, every week. I was busted once but she was confused and thought it was a dream. She mentioned it and I said if it wasn't a dream would she mind and she still said as long as she didnt wake she didn't mind. Since then its like having a secret affair with her feet without her knowing, So exciting seeing her out in her heels and trainers knowing she is making her feet smelly for me without her even being aware of what she is doing and that her feet and I will be getting it on later that night! Sorry for the post not being entirely related to sneakers!
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

If you don't feel comfortable cumming on her feet, cum in her boots.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Any boots??? If your not into it I’ll pay for ones you get
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I get what you mean. The forbidden thing is a great turn on - its like I am having a secret affair with her feet. We are out tomorrow night so trying to get her to wear her patent closed toe heels with bare feet, she used them for work so they have a lovely smell and after 6 hours in them make her feet smell and taste so good. I hope you keep your hobby going and pls keep sharing your stories of your adventures...
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

How I only saw this thread just now is a shame as I would have definitely bought some of the shoes from the first sale off! Brilliant stuff! Cannot wait to see the next update!