Slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lijones

Slippers

Post by lijones »

Hello all, just want to say hi and I love the site, sorry I didn't find it sooner. I have a thing for slippers. I love the open toe type. Guess I became attracted to them when I was younger. I had stolen close to 50 pairs from my grandmother growing up over the years. had to get rid of them after a flood. fast forward to today and I have a loving wife that embraces me in my fetish. I also have a pedal pumping fetish so when you mix driving and slippers it get very exciting for me. even the mother in law has gotten involved to the point of driving in her slippers, taking one off and jacking me with it and then putting it back on. I count my blessings everyday! here is a pic driving in my old slippers home from a party in my mother in laws buick le sabre.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loveslippers

Re: Slippers

Post by loveslippers »

Amazing story, post more pictures.
lijones

Post by lijones »

We stopped at a Walmart in the wifes older 93 lesabre and picked up a pair of slippers for her. I took them out of the bag when we got in the car and threw them on the floor infront of her and said lets break these in the right way. here she is doing a lil dry pumping before we left the parking lot. and yes, I have blown many a load into these slippers, still have them after 7 years of pedal pumping abuse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loveslippers

Post by loveslippers »

I love this type slippers, post pictures fucking and cumming this slippers
lijones

Post by lijones »

mother in law has a brand new pair out in her buick, ill get them after work 8)
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

I aslo love slippers i aslo fuck open toe ones
Wed_wolf

Post by Wed_wolf »

Nice, tell more stories